Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy thanks a lot for your work. Norway language get crash in settings/buttons in Mi MIX :). I think that it is a repository issue... If you want, I can help you in all that Xiaomi.eu need. I am also developer (from Epic ROM team). Thanks a lot.
Ps: Why did you remove Xiaomi's package installer on this 7.2.23 build and replace it by google's one?

@ingbrzy thanks a lot for your work. Norway language get crash in settings/buttons in Mi MIX :). I think that it is a repository issue... If you want, I can help you in all that Xiaomi.eu need. I am also developer (from Epic ROM team). Thanks a lot.
Ps: Why did you remove Xiaomi's package installer on this 7.2.23 build and replace it by google's one?
fixed.. thanks for the report.. and you can help with translation here
Package installer had layout issues...

Reactions: abhis3k
Update delayed from MIUI side is it safe to flash this on MI5 any feedback regarding the performance issue?

Download zip
go to Updater - menu - select zip
Done
Still not working on my Mi5 64gb, did a clean flash of previous build as @graw2 suggested but again after short decrypt and reboot the phone enters TWRP`s main screen without flash, the file itself appears corrupted and redownload is needed

Screenshot_2017-02-24-12-40-53-467_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
What do you think about this? Ads injected within downloads system app.
Am I wrong or we are supposed to have ad free system apps?

Reactions: seaeyes and kojoti
@ingbrzy Do you now something new about Google`s certification policy?
Noticed strange thing on Mi4: certified device on Lineage OS and open gapps but uncertified again on your today`s build of MIUI 8.3 beta, same play store build

Reactions: sota01
View attachment 15351
What do you think about this? Ads injected within downloads system app.
Am I wrong or we are supposed to have ad free system apps?

If your rooted use "Adaway" app or alternatively use "Advanced Download Manager" app!

Correction edit: - Adblockers don't stop the suggested apps from appearing. Disable them in app.

Last edited:
fixed.. thanks for the report.. and you can help with translation here
Package installer had layout issues...
I don't know Norway, I'm from Spain (Europe). So I can help you with spanish (that there is little mistakes). If you send me github link I will help you with this.
Anyway, if you need anything else, please let me know. It is interesting to add many changes on some frameworks to get more free RAM for example, or improve speed of device, etc...
Have a nice day! :D

Edit: https://github.com/ingbrzy/MA-XML-8.0-SPANISH

Last edited:
Same on Mi5....

But just go to Download app => "3 dots" => Settings => Settings => DISABLE Recomended sources (or similar-i don't use eng. lang.)
Thanks, switched off. Still this is ad service build within the system and on by default. Will have to look for similar setting in every app

finally!!!!! the percentage is correct!

Please do more corrections:
-I Cant do miracast with my Mi5 on my SmarTV (keeps taking connection)
-Communication video with Mi Drone (I think is Android Nougat fault)
-Find device always 1km far from the real device location.

Thanks

The build is good on Mi5, still I`ve encountered the "performance FC" described as reason for delay in official release.
After boot the device had very slow response and sometimes stutter but after several minutes all returned to smooth similar to the previous weekly

Still not working on my Mi5 64gb, did a clean flash of previous build as @graw2 suggested but again after short decrypt and reboot the phone enters TWRP`s main screen without flash, the file itself appears corrupted and redownload is needed

If you see decrypt process after choose update package in updater app then that is bug because decrypt process completely delete ROM.zip from internal storage. That's why you get corrupted error message because the ROM already deleted.

I meant clean install flash China fastboot ROM via fastboot mode using MiFlash with clean all flash option then flash TWRP and finally our ROM

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

For Spanish users. On Github appears this (calendar app/res/values/arrays):

<item>Sin recordatorio</item>
<item>En el momento del evento</item>
<item>5 minutos antes</item>
<item>10 minutos antes</item>
<item>15 minutos antes</item>
<item>30 minutos antes</item>
<item>1 hora antes</item>
<item>1 día antes</item>
<item>2 días antes</item>
<item>1 semana antes</item>

But in final calendar app from xiaomi eu appears "hace 5 minutos" or "hace 10 minutos"... In github is fixed, in latest xiaomi.eu builds nope ;).

I entered on github to make this change, but It's done for few days ago ;).

Keep up the good work! And thanks for it @ingbrzy @graw2

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.