Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who whant to unlock bootloader and gives error in 50% in Windows 10, just change android adb driver from version 11 to version 9. With driver 11 it cant recognize the phone.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk
Lot of thanx for your advice. I swiched to adb driver v7.0 and i managed to unlock bootloader. I applied 8 days ago for unlocking but i have not received the second sms, that validation sms from Xiaomi. Now i will install TWRP, SupesSU and i will update from MIUI 8.3 v7.2.16 to v7.2.23/24 on my Mi-4c. Its show time. :D

Capture3.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Thank you guys! The process described for upgrade from 5.1 to 7.0 on Mi4C worked like a charm, no hassle :)
The system seems to work well too, but too soon to tell.

Who didn't upgrade yet, make sure that you verify if you still have your unlock permissions first. To know that I downloaded Unlock Tool and compared what happens after logging in between an account that I thought had the permissions and the one that for sure didn't have. If it has perms the app will tell you to connect a phone. If not, it will say "device not supported, check if you have perms". Good luck!

my redmi 3pro isnt charging while screen is active/not locked. can anybody confirm? i tested with two diffrent chargers.

edit: was a charger problem. tested another usb cable and now it works again.

Last edited:
Reactions: abhis3k
Check please Facebook messenger when sending private message.Try to record video and send it with rear or front camera.The video for me stuck.....Check and report please

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

How to activate the Game speed boost mode on this ROM ?

That feature was removed from the rom due to some bugs. Supposedly to fix it. But it has not returned.

I still somehow have the standalone app on my device since it was provided separate from security app.

Hello, I have my5 with version 7.2.23, and I have not had any failure, it is recommended to upgrade to 7.2.24?
What exactly is performance FC?
Excuse my ignorance...

Wich SuperSU app (2.79 SR3) should be installed?
System-mode or System-less?
In 5.1 version (until 6.12.22 for my Mi4c) I had installed the version system-mode, and it worked perfectly...
6.0+ and above is systemless by default

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tennic
I just update to 7.2.23/24 on mi note pro and got stuck on mi logo, any one help me please? Thanks
Seems like bootloader gets locked. Reboot in fastboot mode and unlock via miunlock

Check please Facebook messenger when sending private message.Try to record video and send it with rear or front camera.The video for me stuck.....Check and report please

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Works fine for me in kenzo

Reactions: John Power
Today after i unlocked bootloader, installed twrp recovery + flash SuperSU i updated succesfully from v 7.2.16 to v 7.2.23 on my mi4c. Battery widget built-in rom still doesn't open, not happening nothing when i press widget.
Also i cant open Titanium Backup. What happening with titanium backup, is a important app for me.
Thank you for all your efort.
Best Regards,
Vlad

Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-19-45-674_com.miui.home.png
Screenshot_2017-02-25-20-52-34-803_com.android.settings.png

Status
Not open for further replies.