How To Install A Rom Xiaomi.eu?

Serrano

Members
Dec 23, 2016
I need a step by step tutorial how to install a Rom Xiaomi.eu on redmi 3s.
I'm a newbie.
Thank you

Open twrp and:-
-wipe cache,data,system,dalvik cache
-flash xiaomi.eu rom
-after flashing it will ask if u want to wipe dalvik again.for me,i wiped then pressed back.
-go to advanced in twrp and click disable dm-verify(IMPORTANT)
-after disabling dm verify u can reboot ur phone.may take 10-30 minutes.
good idea to charge up to 70% before flashing.

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

have u already unlock bootloader and install twrp?

The unlock tool said that device not supported :( I have applied and got a unlock code... my device has tons of advertising popping up all the time.

1. Why official Global Rom is 1.5GB and XIAOMI.EU Rom is only 900 MB?
2. Can I install XIAOMI.EU Rom without TWRP? Like the official Global Rom?

Thank you.

Open twrp and:-
-wipe cache,data,system,dalvik cache
-flash xiaomi.eu rom
-after flashing it will ask if u want to wipe dalvik again.for me,i wiped then pressed back.
-go to advanced in twrp and click disable dm-verify(IMPORTANT)
-after disabling dm verify u can reboot ur phone.may take 10-30 minutes.
good idea to charge up to 70% before flashing.

wipe system is necessary ? when i wipe system then flashing rom, when i reboot No OS has been installed and bootloop ?

wipe system is necessary ? when i wipe system then flashing rom, when i reboot No OS has been installed and bootloop ?
Did you disable dm-verify after flash?Thats a very important step.For me,after I flash and disable dm-verify I get "No OS is installed" warning but that isnt true dont know why.When i press reboot anyway it takes like 30 minutes to boot.No bootloops tho.

1. Why official Global Rom is 1.5GB and XIAOMI.EU Rom is only 900 MB?
2. Can I install XIAOMI.EU Rom without TWRP? Like the official Global Rom?

Thank you.
Xiaomi.EU rom has a few of the app that most users dont use,removed.Hence,not as big as official MIUI.Secondly,You still need to install it with twrp.But when you want to update just download the new update and flash through updater.It wil ask to reboot after decrypting and be redirected to twrp anyway.You cant flash a custom rom without a custom recovery.

Guys, any feedback on the issue? Xiaomi Unlock tool says that the device is not supported. I am logged in into the phone as well. I got it from aliexpress and it came f****** packed with advertising popping up all the time. I am guessing the seller modified something in the device so it is not recognizable by the unlocking tool.

Is it any other method to remove the boot look? I would appreciate it.

Could anyone advise?

Did you request unlocking rights and get the confirmation sms?
If yes, are your Phone loggedin to mi Account and "find my Phone" is active?

My phone showed in ui to be locked. After connecting it in fastboot + running fastboot oem device-info i found out that bootloader was already unlocked by the vendor.

sent by mobile via Tapatalk