Xiaomi Miwifi R1d Cfe Mini Web Server Not Works

VictoryusHu

Members
Feb 16, 2017
Procedure to flash miwifi_ssh.bin:
1. copy miwifi_ssh.bin on the root folder of a FAT32 formatted USB key.
2. disconnect the power from the router and connect the USB key to it. Do not connect before power off, or it will recover the original firmware! (for me recovered 2.6.103 int)
3. keep the reset button pressed while you connect the power, release the reset button when the router orange led starts flashing.
4. wait 3-5 seconds, router will restart and SSH will be available on port 22. WinScp works too! Username and pass same as your on https://d.miwifi.com/rom/ssh was!

After the successfully ssh install i tried to install CFE mini web server too. The installation and backup was okay. After that i tried to use it for install tomato. Unfortunately cfe not started. (tested with fix ip 192.168.1.2 and 192.168.1.100 and 192.168.1.10 too, with 255.255.255.0 submask and 192.168.1.1 gateway and without gateway.
Lot of attempt... power off and after power on... Tested with reset button is pressed and of course without reset button. The ping process 192.168.1.1 worked fine, but cfe webpage nowhere... (tested with chrome, firefox, ie)

And now, the ssh/winscp sch not working too. I tried again to flash ssh, but nothing, the yellow led not blinking at all. The router works well, fortunately

Important!

CFE does not work on windows 10 64 bit, the solution is use 32 bit windows!
So i tried it with other netbook with Win7 enterprise 32 bit, and when 192.168.1.1 pinged, cfe in firefox browser immediately has responded.
Then, blue led, but no internet, becouse the router works in recovery mode, please shout down and restart to work normally if you don't flash another firmware.

are you able to access d.miwifi.com ?

All I ever get is this....

502 Bad Gateway
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please report this message and include the following information to us.
Thank you very much!

URL: d.miwifi.com
Server: sgp1-xq-proxy00 . awssgp
Date: 2017/06/15 04:19:28