Redmi Note 3 Pro Kenzo Version - Bugs That Are Constantly Being Repeated In New Roms

Rotofonfedro

Members
Feb 20, 2017
Hi Developers, greetings from Spain. I'm new member here. I´m from HtcMania Forum from Spain. I don´t know how I can communicate with developers to help us and all the xiaomi.eu users with bugs concerned to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo Version). Could you send this message to the developers of Redmi Note 3 Pro Kenzo. It's just that I don't know how to do it. Thanks for everything! Help, please. Excuse my bad english!!

I want to tell you that there are some annoying bugs that are constantly being repeated, both the Developer and the Stable Roms. One of them is that after installing the Rom, always asks to activate the Miui MiAccount associated with the phone. And it does not work, it causes errors and it does not start the smartphone once you have flashed the xiaomi.eu Rom for the first time. Another bug is that the message "Xiaomi Sim Activation. Sim is not activated" always appears on the screen. It says that the Sim is not activated, when this is not true and the Sim works correctly. To conclude, there is another annoying warning: "KLO Bugreport" is shown on the screen saying that an error has occurred. Can you fix this, dear friends? These are three annoying bugs !! My best regards and thank you very much for your excellent Rom. Good Luck!

Weird. These bugs are not present on my brothers phone (Kenzo). I flashed official version first and then eu rom with only factory reset and it works flawlessly!

Weird? The annoying warning "Sim Verification notification" (Xiaomi Services Framework) has been appearing for years in the Xiaomi Roms. I have the screenshots, please if a developer from xiaomi.eu sees it and can fix this in the Roms that come out new! Thanks!

Yes it is weird because my brother doesn't have any of those problems and never had.

Yes I did. You are complaining that Redmi Note 3 Pro a.k.a Kenzo doesn't have Android 6, but it does.
no you did not

One of them is that after installing the Rom, always asks to activate the Miui MiAccount associated with the phone. And it does not work, it causes errors and it does not start the smartphone once you have flashed the xiaomi.eu Rom for the first time

this i why i cant update to android 6
im not complaining about it not being avalable but the ******* update does not work

no you did not

One of them is that after installing the Rom, always asks to activate the Miui MiAccount associated with the phone. And it does not work, it causes errors and it does not start the smartphone once you have flashed the xiaomi.eu Rom for the first time

im not complaining about it not being avalable but the ******* update does not work
Flash official rom first so you get the android 6 version, then unlock bootloader again, install twrp and flash latest eu rom. After that just download new eu roms and update with updater app.

It just works trust me.

I have the same problem with SIM activation.

Flash official rom first so you get the android 6 version, then unlock bootloader again, install twrp and flash latest eu rom. After that just download new eu roms and update with updater app.

It just works trust me.

It doesn't work.

no you did not

I am sorry but I have been using 3 kenzos here with xiaomi.eu roms, and never faced the issue.
It always activates and syncs fine.
For the activation of 1st time of a sim, it needs to send an internal sms, which might be the issue you are facing.
I once faced this issue when the sim was not able to activate since the sim did not have international facility enabled.
Hope this helps!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk