Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mobile Phone 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Snapdragon 625 Octa Core CPU 5.5" 1080p display 13MP Camera
http://s.aliexpress.com/QRzqyqa6
(from AliExpress Android)

Not a store I would trust, it has Band 20 listed in Red further down the page but not in the initial description. Can not find a version with band 20 on gsmarena etc.

So it must have only now come available?

About bugs; which version of the ROM are you using? use 2.24 and try again.
No, you won't have to unlock bootloader ever again. It is unlocked forever! Enjoy! lol j/k if you flash the Official ROM from their official website then your bootloader will be locked again.

I do have the same issues.
Did you fixed them with the new update?

Fixed updating to the latest release, really thanks :)

After no answer, I ask again.
Anybody knows why only 4 A-53 Cores are working on Mi4S?
The 2 ARM Cortex A-57 are stopped under Nougat.
Any solution for this?
How are you measuring core usage?

CPU-Z does NOT work correctly with Nougat versions, use the Developer Options->Show CPU statistics

Not a store I would trust, it has Band 20 listed in Red further down the page but not in the initial description. Can not find a version with band 20 on gsmarena etc.

So it must have only now come available?
Released at the same time as 4X I assume. I just noticed it.

Tried to search for proof with no luck except many ali shops say the global version of RN4 has B20 band.

I would like to find the source too.
I trust that shop as much as 3 devices bought from them with all genuine but the info is not what I trust as it is still so new product on them. It doesn't have any feedbacks yet, but will wait for that as I did with Redmi Note 3 SE.

Last edited:
And we still don't have smart assistant and new clock app settings, which shows some info after alarm at morning. Maybe it only on Mi4s, don't know.

And we still don't have smart assistant and new clock app settings, which shows some info after alarm at morning. Maybe it only on Mi4s, don't know.
Someone here has told me alarm thingy is working only in China

Отправлено с моего MI 5s через Tapatalk

Reactions: sota01
Pretty glad I've never flashed any other ROM (miui) that wasn't from this project. The amount of locked bootloaders is top damn high

I have found an issue on Mi4C running 7.2.23. When you have Messenger's chat heads opened it says "Chat heads are active" or sth like that on the notification. Unfortunately this notification is also displayed on the status bar all the time. When you get a message, a separate icon is shown for that. It wasn't working like that before, meaning that "Chat heads are active" did not display as a status bar notification. Turning off the notification is not an option since message notifications won't work either then. Tried reinstalling Messenger but no luck.

Not that it's a tragedy, one can live with that, but it may show some logical issue that showed up with notifications, I don't know...

sorry guys, but for the RN2 are there any differencies between 7.2.23 and 7.2.24? thanks!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

USB-Connetion on my MI4C is default MTP - on every connetion start as "charching only", in POPup chance i to MTP and see my device (USB debbuging is out). Every on .16 and .23 version!
Feature of marshmallow are later roms. It is the same on my RN3 (Kenzo) and Nexus 9!

Is it normal that I need to disable UBS debbuging to have acces to MTP ? otherwise I haven't any folder

Someone here has told me alarm thingy is working only in China

Just checked it on my Mi Pad with Multirom dev build, smart notification after alarm works well, though I'm in Russia now :) Strange, that xiaomi.eu disabled this function.

Anyone using this rom on their Mipad 2??? how well is it running and did you just flash over previous rom???? Did you need to reflash recovery afterwards?

Hmm, I'm on MIUI 7.4 by xiaomi.eu 6.5.30
I want to update now to the newest ROM.
What I understood is, that I'll have first to flash to 6.11.10 latest Android 6.
my TWRP is 3.2.0 from gemini @ the moment.
Can someone tell me if I have to update the TWRP before flashing 6.11.10?
And will it be possible to update from 6.5.30 to Android 7 without loosing data/settings/apps?

Thanks.
anyone may help me out?

Just checked it on my Mi Pad with Multirom dev build, smart notification after alarm works well, though I'm in Russia now :) Strange, that xiaomi.eu disabled this function.
Strange then, I had the same question recently

Ok so flashed this on to my Mi-pad 2 all seems to be working fine except NO root... which SuperSU zip do I need to regain Root????

Anyone using this rom on their Mipad 2??? how well is it running and did you just flash over previous rom???? Did you need to reflash recovery afterwards?

Yes I am using it on my Mipad 2. Yes you need to reflash Superuser. The rom works well but I think there may be a problem with Google search. It gets stuck after a few searches and I have to clear the cache.

Yes I am using it on my Mipad 2. Yes you need to reflash Superuser. The rom works well but I think there may be a problem with Google search. It gets stuck after a few searches and I have to clear the cache.
thank you for your reply.... which syperuser did you flash as tried three so far and I get stuck at boot animation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.