Qfp-service Battery Drain

About stable ROM...yesterday I upgraded from 8.0.10.0 to 8.2.2.0.
I checked some times before upgrading and qfp-service wakelock was normally at ~3m.
Now, with battery at 60%, is 33m .

I did.
Yesterday 8AM-9PM ~40% usage.
Today in the same time frame ~20% usage with about the same SOT.

Also PowerManagerService.WakeLocks (on Kernel wakelocks) went down.
Yesterday it was at ~8m49s, today 0.5s.
And the total of Android System is 1m44s.

What I did is freezing com.qualcomm.qti.biometrics.fingerprint.service using link2sd.

After upgrade to 7.2.17, my 5s has wake time = qfp-service wake time.
Phone never deep sleep!

But disabling quacomm fingerprint in titanium backup also disables the fingerprint functionality for me...
Roll back to 7.1.12 is the best right now?

After upgrade to 7.2.17, my 5s has wake time = qfp-service wake time.
Phone never deep sleep!

But disabling quacomm fingerprint in titanium backup also disables the fingerprint functionality for me...
Roll back to 7.1.12 is the best right now?

mmh disabling the service should not disable the fingerprint scanner, sometimes it takes a bit longer from standy to homescreen, maybe 2 seconds..

mmh disabling the service should not disable the fingerprint scanner, sometimes it takes a bit longer from standy to homescreen, maybe 2 seconds..
Never mind, I went back to 7.1.12 and the qfp service issue was gone.
Anyone knows 7.2.23 is good for MI5S?

i had big problems with 7.2.16 and 7.2.23 on mi5s. the battery drains fast as hell and the temperature is quite high when screen is on. don't know whats causing the problem. 7.2.9 was the last one that worked good for me.

Reactions: John Power
i had big problems with 7.2.16 and 7.2.23 on mi5s. the battery drains fast as hell and the temperature is quite high when screen is on. don't know whats causing the problem. 7.2.9 was the last one that worked good for me.
Dear friend on version 7.2.23 there is no such problem.Maybe you should wipe data - cache and report back.thanx

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Dear friend on version 7.2.23 there is no such problem.Maybe you should wipe data - cache and report back.thanx

yes a clean install might help. when theres some time i will do that and report. for now ill stick with 7.2.9. because it works well.

yes a clean install might help. when theres some time i will do that and report. for now ill stick with 7.2.9. because it works well.
Do not afraid the 7.2.23 i checked it and seems that works without any problems

So, 7.2.23 is working fine? without battery drain? Excuse me, my English is not very good, so I got lost on your previous discussion :( Thanks friend!
44cf9a51e2398aa420b210694852de2b.jpg

mi5s sot is 4 to 5 hours at most.6 hours sot either has the data and wifi disabled or display brightness veryyyy low....
at friend screenshot 30℅ percent has left so plus 1,5-2hours plus sot.That means 8 hours sot with 3100mah battery...no chance.The last option is that this phone is the Mi5s PLUS

mi5s sot is 4 to 5 hours at most.6 hours sot either has the data and wifi disabled or display brightness veryyyy low....

Nope autobrightnes on, data as needed..
Wifi is on...