Alarm not responding ...

I has the same issue Last night and this morning. I realized that it had a crash two days ago with one of my MIUI themes, dont ask why, but i changed it for the default one applying the default fonts and Everything went back to normal.
Let me know if it does not work

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

I had a problem with the alarm on my Redmi 2. Did a factory reset (didn't like to, as you need to set up lots of stuff again), but now the alarm is fine. Read somewhere else you could also try to wipe the data of the clock app under apps. Btw: i'm also suspecting a relation between alarm problems and themes.

Update: problem returned after a couple of days :-(. Tried a CM-rom: same problem after a while. Added some extra apps to keep some processes alive (maybe it's my 1 GB model specifically?), now seem to have it under control. Pretty disappointed in the phone. Other people just saying "i don't have the problem" not helping (never does, although only thing is you than know it should work ... but getting the idea you're the idiot causing the problem)

Last edited:
Reactions: andy.afef
Facory Reset and Wipes doesnt work... :( You must change the ROM, and do a factory reset to solve this problem.

@ingbrzy / @Acid : I am having a user report the exact same issues, with a HM2014811 on xiaomi.eu stable 7.0.11.0. The alarm does work most of the time, but not always.

The alarm at fault here is the one set for workdays at 06:10am. I have attached a log generated from the phone some hours later. Please rename the extension from .zip to .7z. The archive is password-protected, I'll send you the pass separately.

Attachments

• HM2014811_7.0.11.0_alarm_prob.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 287
I'm also having this problem 2 days in a row it's happened now and two times previously, strange thing is some days it does work and others not I'm using alarm clock xtreme from the play store set to never auto snooze.

I'm not using the charger that came with the phone can that seriously be the solution?

Not sure if anyone still have the issue but I seem to fix it by going to Settings ->Battery & Performance -> Power -> upper right corner click on the settings icon -> And set "Clear cache when device is locked" to Never.

Since I made this change my alarm started working again. Hope it helps anyone.