Broken Usb Connector Redmi Note 3 Prime Edition Special Help

p.reure

Members
Dec 5, 2014
hi,Someone knows where I can buy a new usb dock for the rdn3 prime edition special on aliexpress I do not find the right model that is the "H3b_UB
LLDB867A3-1 I6378-6 HMFS " and as I have the charge at 1% is there a way to charge the battery without going through the usb
Thank you for all useful information.
Desespere man...
upload_2017-2-21_13-35-14.png

I would message as many vendors as you can on AliExpress with the part numbers & see if they can source it for you.
You would be surprised how helpful they can be for a potential sale.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I looked for aliexpres and on alibiba, I asked a different seller, but
I did not find the same. If you have some new suggestions, I will thank you very much. :)

Yes, isn't it!, But like that I have a stock of repair parts

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

But this is for special edition? Ididnt find this piece too..

Alguém achou essa peça? Meu celular ta parado, acho que vou tentar vender.

I'm afraid you have to find it out by yourself. I cant help you, besause I have Mi Max. Disassembling Redmi Note is not very difficult, YT is full of "how to" videos.

link

There are two versions, 30pin and 24pin.
Thanks for your help, but this is not for the RN3P International Edition. :(

If we look at the picture posted by the OP, the board we need has 4 pins on the left side, while the Kenzo version - the one we can see in the link you posted - has only 3 pins.

@joaofrs , se conseguir encontrar a peça em qualquer lugar, me avise pois estou extremamente interessado. Gosto muito do celular e queria vê-lo funcionando novamente.

joaofrs, it is not the same of our smartphone. Compare the left side pins: ours have 4 and the one in that link has only 3. Compare the first picture posted by the OP and the picture showed in the link and you will notice the difference. :(

Attachments

• xiaomi-redmi-note-3-spercial-edition-dock-charging-pcb-board_2-500x500.jpg
    xiaomi-redmi-note-3-spercial-edition-dock-charging-pcb-board_2-500x500.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,734
Nobody could find this piece?
I am looking for several months and nothing.

No on aliexpress
There is no in Taobao or I do not know how to look in Chinese.

Thank you kuan. It works for me with the zener diode of the USB card removed.
The 2 zeners have code letters on it: "BD" = 6.2V, "BE" = 6.8V, "BF" = 7.5V.
(If someone wants and has the ability to replace them with new ones)

Hello,

Removing both diodes not working. Phone still not charging. Redmi Note 3 Special edition. Any suggestions?

Whilst I love my Special Edition, I'd hesitate to buy a similar limited edition model from Redmi. The problem, as we have all found out the hard way, is that its not a mainstream model and as such parts and manufacturer support are hard to come by.

Next time, I'll stick to the more popular models from Redmi.

Reactions: rafaelbrunner
Agreed... Xiaomi "Special Editions" are really special.

Specially difficult to find spare parts, or even nice cases. :/