Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I put this option off and then back ON. Now it works. Strange behavior though.

I enabled the option "Encrypt device using Lock screen password"

When I restarted the phone, it asked for the password, but before I could enter it, it showed another screen that reads:

"
Thank you
Thank you for helping make MIUI better!
Username:
Password:
[Validate]
"

And I cannot proceed from there.

My device is a mi mix.

Any idea ?

When I restarted the phone, it asked for the password, but before I could enter it, it showed another screen that reads:

More on this topic. I don't have such message as you have, but now the phone is encrypted and TWRP CAN'T mount the storage, even while I enter correct pattern. Obviously, it's a bug.

More on this topic. I don't have such message as you have, but now the phone is encrypted and TWRP CAN'T mount the storage, even while I enter correct pattern. Obviously, it's a bug.

My TWRP (MiMixTWRPSmarty.img) works fine with the encryption, it asks for the pin and decrypts the storage.
My problem is only during system boot where it asks for a unknown username and password.
I googled it and it seems that you can bypass this screen if you turn the SIM Lock off (do not require PIN to use phone).

Great Rom for my KATE Device .
Thank you very much.

I found some wrong german translations in MusicAPP, please check it out.

Best Regards!

Hi everybody. I wanna install this rom but i have a big problem trying to unlock bootloader. I have 7.2.9 xiaomi.eu Rom installed right now.
I received the unlocked message from the website of xiaomi on Saturday 25th but when I try to unlock I get the famous error of verification at 50%

1)MiAccount is OK,
2)MiCloud: working
3)find device: working
4)OS: Windows 10 x64 Driver Signing Disabled
5)Install driver "QDLoader+HS-USB+Driver_64bit_Setup"
6)Get the tool from xiaomi "MiFlashUnlock_1.1.1111.1_en"
i tried to unlock with MiFlashUnlock but it stops at 50% of verification step with message "couldn't verify device". i also tried to run MiFlashUnlock as administrator.
What can i do to unlock BL? I dont have "mi unlock status"in developer option

Hello my friend, I have the same issue with my RMN3SE. Its belong to me since January, i never could unlock it. No chance, stucks at 50% ever and ever... i gave up. Just flashed this Xiaomi.eu Rom and i am very very happy with it.

Hello my friend, I have the same issue with my RMN3SE. Its belong to me since January, i never could unlock it. No chance, stucks at 50% ever and ever... i gave up. Just flashed this Xiaomi.eu Rom and i am very very happy with it.
How do you have xiaomi.eu with bl locked?

Please help
i have Mi4c
multi rom version 6.12.1,
i unlocked bootloader unofficial way.
what do i need to do to get 7.2.24?
i dont understand the steps

Please help
i have Mi4c
multi rom version 6.12.1,
i unlocked bootloader unofficial way.
what do i need to do to get 7.2.24?
i dont understand the steps
Install 6.12.22 with twrp. Then install 7.2.23 via updater app. After that your bootloader will relock again. Then you have two choices : unlock unofficial way ( and do it every time you upgrade) or official way ( unlock with miunlock) and don't have to do it all the time. Your choice...

Reactions: vladpaul and Ashab
Install 6.12.22 with twrp. Then install 7.2.23 via updater app. After that your bootloader will relock again. Then you have two choices : unlock unofficial way ( and do it every time you upgrade) or official way ( unlock with miunlock) and don't have to do it all the time. Your choice...
how can unlock with unofficial way?

Thanks alot for explaining sir/miss ;-)

I have a different weather description in the clock and calendar widgets on my mi4c :(
Can anyone confirm the same?

Screenshot_2017-02-27-14-58-35-220_com.miui.home.jpg
Screenshot_2017-02-27-14-58-07-041_com.miui.home.jpg

Reactions: sota01
Hi everybody. I wanna install this rom but i have a big problem trying to unlock bootloader. I have 7.2.9 xiaomi.eu Rom installed right now.
I received the unlocked message from the website of xiaomi on Saturday 25th but when I try to unlock I get the famous error of verification at 50%

1)MiAccount is OK,
i tried to unlock with MiFlashUnlock but it stops at 50% of verification step with message "couldn't verify device". i also tried to run MiFlashUnlock as administrator.
Think you have some driver issues... Try another computer...

1)MiAccount is OK,
make sure you're on official MIUI ROM to unlock

Hello guys, first of all thank you for your work. I am writing because I have a problem. I have a Mi4C with China Dev 6.12.22 and locked bootloader (checked with adb). I wanted to update to Nougat with these latest roms, but obviously I have to unlock the bootloader first. The problem is that, as far as I know, I have to complete the security section on my en.miui account before I ask for the unlock procedure BUT I can't do that because the telephone number registered is an old one and I can't access anymore. I tried the "change" procedure but it sends sms to that old number and I also contacted the support but nothing, it seems I'm stuck for this stupid thing.
Is there a way to solve this issue? Please help, I don't want to be stuck with an old rom because of this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.