Xiaomi Router 3 English Firmware

We're selling the R3 in English pre-flashed and installed. Also if we can get a group buy of 22 or more we can offer the CE official English versions at a much cheaper price :)

I had tried that one but that didn't play nice with the android app... also the firmware seemed to have speed issues as well... Anyway this firmware for me at least was VERY buggy so have gone back to latest chinese version and other than having to use app or google translate in chrome it works great.
Use first english fw in first my post. in that version dont have issues.

So which english version works without issues?
I've received and installed my router few days ago ...and it constantly drops all my smartphones, tablets and win10 laptop

Who can help me change Firmware of Xiaomi wifi 3 Pro 2017 2600AC becoz Firmware china New update 2.10.44 always high ping and request time out in 5, 10 or 15 Minutes??? Firmware of China very bad....who can help me change Firmware??View attachment 15834 ??
1ms ping to 192.168.1.31 is NORMAL, on what experience did you believe this is 'VERY BAD' ? there is the odd 108~ ms but not often... Which firmware is it currently running?

View attachment 15837 View attachment 15838 When i play game...Ping very high and request time out much...i dont know why...Router wifi Pro 2017 of Xiaomi Very bad....you can help me change Firmware?
First of all... PING says nothing about your NETWORK.

I only see 3 requests timing out, normally there is SOME packet loss in a network, did you check your environment for factors which interfere with the WiFi signal? Channel optimisation etc? You didnt say which firmware you are running. Honestly those pings LARGELY are not bad...

If you want to moan about the hardware and network issue then provide REAL information in the form of MTR traces.... PING does not tell anything of the underlying issue without knowing your environment... Check everything and dont run to blame the router :)

Yes...channel good..becoz i check in speed test max speed 50mbps...but when i play game....ping high...i dont know why high ping when play game....
Check the game servers routing with an MTR trace as I suggested before. Maybe some issue between your ISP and the Game server peering. Check all before pointing at the router as the full reason.

I have xiaomi note 3 pro 32gb i use room globan 8.2.3.0 but i cant connect wifi ac 5ghz...i see 5ghz in xiaomi note 3 pro but ...im angry...and bored
make sure the router isn't blocking you :)

I check All channel....cant work channel >100 but see SSID...work with channel <100 but low speed and later disconnect in some minute, cant connect again.
Did you try channel 36-48?

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

• Try doing a factory reset. All these flash based phones need to be wiped clean after first use. Then set it up again. Eliminates a lot of issues, problems or bugs.

Hi

can anybody tell me something about the router? How is the wifi range, anti-virus, maleware and so on function? Does the router phone home?
Is there a mesh function? AVM (FritzBox) in germany implement a mesh function in there devices and maybe this will be good for me.
The router will be in the basement and the wifi signal must be throught 1 concrete blanket to the ground floor and another blanket to the first floor. It will be possible to place the router in the ground floor - connected to the modem in the basement via powerline.
My 120MBit internet connection is faster than the 100MBit NICs of the router :-( But thats no problem. How often are firmware updates? Configuration also with webinterface or only with the app? Static IP address possible?
I know, a lot of questions and in the discuss there will maybe more questions, but i will say "Thank you!" for all constructive answers.
And can i Update the englisch firmware via GUI?

Kind regards

srkonus

Edith: and where is the difference between the englisch and original firmware...i know, the languange but anything else?

Last edited:
Good afternoon!
I made the procedure to install PADAVAN and the router is 100% running very well.
Do not drop the wi-fi connections and the appliance will not lock!
In cable connection, I hit the limit of my internet connection torret, downloading a movie.
But what I see of disadvantage would be the ports 100MB instead of Gigabyte.

If you want, I can put here the tutor I followed and it worked 100%

Good afternoon!
I made the procedure to install PADAVAN and the router is 100% running very well.
Do not drop the wi-fi connections and the appliance will not lock!
In cable connection, I hit the limit of my internet connection torret, downloading a movie.
But what I see of disadvantage would be the ports 100MB instead of Gigabyte.

If you want, I can put here the tutor I followed and it worked 100%

Yes please. Which advantage also has padavan?

[QUOTE = "srkonus, post: 383066, member: 176344"] Sim, por favor. Qual vantagem também tem padavan? [/ QUOTE]

Firmware stability and better management

[QUOTE = "srkonus, post: 383070, member: 176344"] E como atualizar o padavan? [/ QUOTE]

Lik Youtube

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This procedure is done by windows 10. The files for the commands are in the description of the video, in case you can not get it, let me know which attachment here.

Hi,

i have the Wifi Router 3 with the Prometheus Firmware. How can i flash a original ROM? SSH is activated in WebUI but the script has no ssh connection - so i can not flash stock rom with the script.
How can i flash stock rom from usb stick? It does not work.

Last edited:
I get this message with miwifi_r3_firmware_62cf9_2.10.38_INT. Couldn't update. An error occurred or router storage is full.
What can I do?

I want to update because when switching wifi to 40Mhz I cannot access the router anymore and have to reset. I use it as a second router, dhcp off en cable in LAN

Last edited:
Hi All

I have just purchased a 3c router and have a few issues

Firstly cant get it into English tried many firmware versions but none are english

Also trying to get VPN active doesn't work i have used the same detials to successfully connect a windows 10 computer to vpn provder and it works but this is as L2TP on the router it is only PPTP and this does not work

I have read i would be best flashing the device for DDWRT but this needs a firmware as a starting point with SSH enabled. All the firmware i try to apply for SSH are marked in the file name as for ALL routers they are around 32mb in size if i try to apply this the router says "disk full" the ones i can apply are around 7Mb

Any help would be appreciated

Hello,
Do you guys know how to manage the Wifi Router 3 in bridge mode ? I would like to update firmware but I cannot do it with the Android app.

[QUOTE = "marlox01, post: 395345, member: 184787"] isso funciona com xiaomi router 3g? [/ QUOTE]

Bom Dia!
Não cheguei a testar este procedimento padavan em um roteador de 3g.