8.2.3.0.magcndl For Mi5s Is Out

I installed it and works fine for now, also the spanish translation has been updated (the tags bug has been fixed).

Thanks for this great work!

How is battery drain in this stable build? is fingerprint drain resolved finally? Camera improvement ? is better then weekly builds?

How is battery drain in this stable build? is fingerprint drain resolved finally? Camera improvement ? is better then weekly builds?
every Friday i test weekly build and after around 2 hours i returned to latest stable. Battery is perfect, i don't use fingerprint and camera seems ok. I fed up with the bugs of weekly builds. At 7.3.23 i cannot add widget of contact to home screen...Reset and flash latest stable again

Reactions: Dr.MTR
Since the upgrade I always did a slooooow charge using PC USB.
When I can I prefer to use this method to create less stress on battery because it gets really hot and I use QC3.0 charger only when I need to charge it while at work.
When it will happen again I'll report.
Anyway if they did something to reduce the heat while recharging at the expense of some more minutes, that's ok for me.

No one told that it doesn't work.
Someone told that it's a little bit slower, like they changed something in the SW side to charge slowly, hopefully to prevent or reduce overheating.

No one told that it doesn't work.
Someone told that it's a little bit slower, like they changed something in the SW side to charge slowly, hopefully to prevent or reduce overheating.
Yes its a little slower than normal. Fast charging is not present, battery is charging normally. About 2 hours its full.

IMO 2 hours for a 3000mAh battery is still good.
For what % did you start?
As far as I can remember it took me ~1h30m from 10% to 100%.
And how about heating?

IMO 2 hours for a 3000mAh battery is still good.
For what % did you start?
As far as I can remember it took me ~1h30m from 10% to 100%.
And how about heating?
From 5-8% depending from situation. In this build heating is mininal, almost no heating when charging. In Global Maybe charges faster, but phone was much much hot then now.

So it seems you are using weekly now, I've missed this fact and I was thinking you were talking about Stable 8.2.3.0.

every Friday i test weekly build and after around 2 hours i returned to latest stable. Battery is perfect, i don't use fingerprint and camera seems ok. I fed up with the bugs of weekly builds. At 7.3.23 i cannot add widget of contact to home screen...Reset and flash latest stable again
How do you return from weekly to stable? I'd like to do the same, but I don't know how... Just flash through twrp? I'm on weekly 6.12.22

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk

hi guys
im on xiaomi.eu 8.2.2.0, how can i flash this rom without losing my data and apps ??
thank you