MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well! It is a beta rom! Expect all these crappy and Does not-make-any sense's issues and bugs!

Last edited:
The mere fact that it is a developer (beta) rom does not explain anything. This feature was removed intentionally, it's in the changelog. The obvious question is why on earth they deleted it since it was working good and people were using it!

Exactly!

My next question will be "The quality of MIUI Developer team" is less than desired!

It is getting worse by days! Gosh!

The mere fact that it is a developer (beta) rom does not explain anything. This feature was removed intentionally, it's in the changelog. The obvious question is why on earth they deleted it since it was working good and people were using it!
It has been removed by Xiaomi.. you can complain on en.miui.com.. good luck..

Reactions: Swos
Wipe data/userdata only..

Life is too short to wipe system/cache...

hi, i have a redmi 4 pro.

i update my device, copying the rom to external storage, and then update in the system.
it enter´s itself in the TPWR and then flash the device.

is this correct?

i never wiped anything, should i do it?

thanks

hi, i have a redmi 4 pro.

i update my device, copying the rom to external storage, and then update in the system.
it enter´s itself in the TPWR and then flash the device.

is this correct?

i never wiped anything, should i do it?

thanks
If you updated using updater app and choosing the update package, then yes it is ok. Check from about the phone that you have the correct version.

Device: Kate
Translator: Finnish

If you updated using updater app and choosing the update package, then yes it is ok. Check from about the phone that you have the correct version.

yes, the version is the correct one, every time i update.

thanks, i was afraid that i wasn´t doing something.

i still have a bug when i re-initiate the phone, but i´m going to post in the next week with print´s.

thanks for the time

Reactions: dogiex
Gapps are included in xiaomi.eu roms.

my version of android is 6.0.1 MMB29M

can i update to andoid 7?

like this?

How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps
  1. Download and transfer Nougat Gapps package to your device.
  2. Boot into a custom recovery (TWRP preferably).
  3. Install/Flash the Nougat Gapps package .zip file you transferred in Step 1.
  4. Reboot phone.

is better this new version of android?

Heyho :)

So first off, thanks for all the hard work all you guys are putting into this, both the developers on the custom ROM and all the translators (and whoever else I haven't mentioned).

I've been using it for around a year now and only had a few issues here and there that got solved in the next (few) weekly builds :)

Either way... I'm having issues with one thing, and I don't know if it's the custom ROM or if the official ROM is also affected:
The Netflix app can't be downloaded from the Google PlayStore anymore.

I've had my phone rooted before with SuperSU and I first thought that was the issue.
Then I've made a backup via. TWRP and wiped everything from my device. Re-flashed the ROM afterwards.

Even then I couldn't find the app.
In the app "Magisk Manager" one can do a SafetyNet check. Doing this yields the following error:
Screenshot_2017-05-23-15-15-22-075_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png

Is this a known issue already or have you just not checked how to handle this since this new "SafetyNet check" apparently only really came in recently in regards to developers being able to restrict apps in the PlayStore (or other services) to only official devices / ROMs?

Hello everyone, I've been using this last rom for a few days..the most annoying thing is the warming up of my phone mi5c I do not know if more people will pass to you.

Heyho :)

So first off, thanks for all the hard work all you guys are putting into this, both the developers on the custom ROM and all the translators (and whoever else I haven't mentioned).

I've been using it for around a year now and only had a few issues here and there that got solved in the next (few) weekly builds :)

Either way... I'm having issues with one thing, and I don't know if it's the custom ROM or if the official ROM is also affected:
The Netflix app can't be downloaded from the Google PlayStore anymore.

I've had my phone rooted before with SuperSU and I first thought that was the issue.
Then I've made a backup via. TWRP and wiped everything from my device. Re-flashed the ROM afterwards.

Even then I couldn't find the app.
In the app "Magisk Manager" one can do a SafetyNet check. Doing this yields the following error:
Screenshot_2017-05-23-15-15-22-075_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png

Is this a known issue already or have you just not checked how to handle this since this new "SafetyNet check" apparently only really came in recently in regards to developers being able to restrict apps in the PlayStore (or other services) to only official devices / ROMs?
Unroot your phone and it's over.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Unroot your phone and it's over.

I've unrooted via. SuperSU and checked by installing it again through the PlayStore.
It says that the SuperSU binary couldn't be found.
Also tried another Unroot app, which says my phone isn't rooted, as well.

Netflix is still not showing up.

I've unrooted via. SuperSU and checked by installing it again through the PlayStore.
It says that the SuperSU binary couldn't be found.
Also tried another Unroot app, which says my phone isn't rooted, as well.

Netflix is still not showing up.
It's not unrooted properly,reflash the ROM again.

my version of android is 6.0.1 MMB29M

can i update to andoid 7?

like this?

How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps
  1. Download and transfer Nougat Gapps package to your device.
  2. Boot into a custom recovery (TWRP preferably).
  3. Install/Flash the Nougat Gapps package .zip file you transferred in Step 1.
  4. Reboot phone.

is better this new version of android?
You don't need gapps, it is already inside the rom when you flash it. It is integrated.

Reactions: Gustavo Oliveira
Cannot use HDR in stock camera it says:
Camera error. Can't connect to camera.

Mi5 Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.