Install Miui Eu Rom On Mi6

mojitomaster

Members
Mar 14, 2017
Hi to all,

I've bought a Mi6 at GB and I have some questions to you guys.The phone is with a costum rom with multilanguage support but I want to install the eu rom on it.

- What are the recommended tutorials for this case?

- What is the best eu rom version for Mi6?

- Can I backup the rom that came with the phone to reflash it in case I have to send it back to GB and dont lose the warranty? If so how can I do that?

Thanks on advanced,

Mojito

I got a Mi6 from China and have been thinking of installing the EU rom as well. I have a Chinese rom. I've been a regular on XDA and have knowledge of all the basics, but just wondering if there's anything more to do than just unlock the bootloader, install TWRP and then flash the rom?

In any case, really excited to be part of this community as this is my first Xiaomi phone and everyone on the net seems to have a lot of respect for the rom here.

Reactions: mnikolce
I got a Mi6 from China and have been thinking of installing the EU rom as well. I have a Chinese rom. I've been a regular on XDA and have knowledge of all the basics, but just wondering if there's anything more to do than just unlock the bootloader, install TWRP and then flash the rom?

In any case, really excited to be part of this community as this is my first Xiaomi phone and everyone on the net seems to have a lot of respect for the rom here.
hello,
i am trying to flash the eu rom
but after installing twrp ,i cant copy the rom file to the internal storage
copy starts but stuck immediately ,
i think i have to wait for the global rom from xiaomi

One day, I've put one pennant on Mi 6 multinational rom.Global rom does not exist yet multinational rom is not easy to set up!One of the people who created a multinational rom and who can only put it in has made it to me too.

Attachments

• 18720963_10211913963298223_1166772161_o.png
    18720963_10211913963298223_1166772161_o.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,550
Reactions: war4head and MASVA
hello,

Hi,
so you are sure that the right TWRP Version has been installed ? Try to copy the new rom from computer when the phone is in normal modus. Or do the download from the phone

hello,
flash another TWRP version
the version you have has a MTP error

i have same problem i have this version V8.2.23.0.NCACNEC (MIUI8) and after boot in TWRP impossible to add ZIP rom

copy rom to flash drive and using otg type c to connect flash drive to phone to see rom file

unlock bootloader

fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1.0-sagit-v2.img
then
fastboot boot twrp-3.1.1.0-sagit-v2.img

in TWRP
wipe-format data
restart
recovery
copy multi ROM to internal storage
flash multi
restart
enjoy ours ROM
Thumbs up!
Thanks a lot friend! Its working perfectly, just to mention that you copy multi ROM when you are in TWRP, you just connect the phone and copy the ROM zip.

Just installed 7.5.25 xiaomi. EU Rom on my Mi6.

So far so good!! Fast and good camera quality with gold battery life.

For some reason I always get "bootloop" it keeps with the Mi logo and the 3 dots, but it never boots.

Am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: ilkertr
Is there any "how to" for this?

I'm quite experienced on flashing phones but I can't make it boot. Any reason?¿

Is there any "how to" for this?

I'm quite experienced on flashing phones but I can't make it boot. Any reason?¿

Hey, I am not very experienced with flashing ROMs but I used the following guide:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

See if that helps you. :)

Reactions: caritrasto
For some reason I always get "bootloop" it keeps with the Mi logo and the 3 dots, but it never boots.

Am I doing something wrong?
Hi,
I guess you installed the wrong twrp?
You should just install the twrp for your specific phone, e.g. TWRP_sagit for Mi6 and
TWRP_scorpio for Mi Note2.

Hope this may help you.

unlock bootloader
dont boot phone, leave it in fastboot
i use this TWRP
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634770323

fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1.0-sagit-v2.img
then
fastboot boot twrp-3.1.1.0-sagit-v2.img

in TWRP
wipe-format data
restart
recovery
copy multi ROM to internal storage
flash multi
restart
enjoy ours ROM
Hello, I have new Mi6 and can unlock it tonight, after waiting for 72 hours. So after unlock can I install TWRP or do I have to flash latest fastboot rom first? Now the Mi6 is on MIUI Global 8.2 Stable 8.2.2.0 (NCAMIEC).

Thanks