Instruction, How Root Your Mipad2

Papka I just got a firmware from my mi pad 2 supplier
It is probably miui latest rom
Can you please tell me step by step how to flash this rom in my pad using your universal tool

Papka I just got a firmware from my mi pad 2 supplier
It is probably miui latest rom
Can you please tell me step by step how to flash this rom in my pad using your universal tool

Question - in which format you got it? If it's zip - then probably, you should flash TWRP and then, flash provided ROM there. Only one question - why you need unknown ROM from supplier instead of having good known Xiaomi.eu ROM for example?

Hello Papka__,
I know my question has little to do with your post, but I reached this post trying everything possible to fix my issue with my mi pad2.
I am having problems with the USB MTP, it only works when I reboot the MiPad with the USB connected to the PC, If I unplug it once It wont work anymore and will only charge the MiPad. Windows does not make the typical noise when you plug a USB device.
Tried with other computers, all versions of windows, virtual machines , etc, etc, etc, reinstalled hundred times different roms and there is the issue.
In Fastboot mode works the USB port works OK, it only happens when it boots to Android.

Hello Papka__,
I know my question has little to do with your post, but I reached this post trying everything possible to fix my issue with my mi pad2.
I am having problems with the USB MTP, it only works when I reboot the MiPad with the USB connected to the PC, If I unplug it once It wont work anymore and will only charge the MiPad. Windows does not make the typical noise when you plug a USB device.
Tried with other computers, all versions of windows, virtual machines , etc, etc, etc, reinstalled hundred times different roms and there is the issue.
In Fastboot mode works the USB port works OK, it only happens when it boots to Android.

Hi,

My recommendation is - complete re-flash with original EN/CN ROM. Of course with full reset. Just note, you should take fastboot ROM and flash everything from there. Then, you can flash anything you would like.

Hi,

My recommendation is - complete re-flash with original EN/CN ROM. Of course with full reset. Just note, you should take fastboot ROM and flash everything from there. Then, you can flash anything you would like.
Just done that but have the same issue, anyways thanks for the help.
BTW I am using your custom rom and works great, I think its the best Rom of all I have tried.
Thanks for your hard work!