MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 4
After every reboot have this bug
IMG_20170525_045713.jpg

hello i want install this for mi6, but i can not find the match twrp for mi6.can you give me a link to downloading? thanks!!

I just got Redmi 4 (Indian version) which was launched in India 1 week back. Configuration is same as Redmi 4x china version. Which ROM I should opt from here? Is Santoni correct ROM? Please reply

Last edited:
I just got Redmi 4 (Indian version) which was launched in India 1 week back. Configuration is same as Redmi 4x china version. Which ROM I should opt from here? Is Santoni is correct ROM? Please reply
Yes it is. Same ad redmi note 4 indiano version wich is modo.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

After this update I'm not receiving some authorization SMS messages. SMS messages from friends are delivered without a problem. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any idea how to fix it, please?

Thank you

Edit: Xiaomi Redmi PRO, 7.5.18

Last edited:
MI3 + MIUI 7.5.18/19 and Mijia 360 Action camera
The higher resolution is only 2048 x 4096 jpeg

When I clear apps it doesn't show how much ram I have left , can u bring that back?
Or is there a setting to put that back ?!?

When I clear apps it doesn't show how much ram I have left , can u bring that back?
Or is there a setting to put that back ?!?
It was mentioned many times before:

2ed9a05108da7f8d6f48f5b913dad771.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

"bonorad said:
Hello I also have overheating in mi5c with data or wifi or just using facebook
I copied you my message"

Because i had the same problem. Sorry next time I change the final point.
But i copied the message and try to solve the problem, and my phone does not overheating anymore.

The problem on MI5C overheating in my case was the localization (GPS), turn off the localization and the problem solved. I hope the developers can fix these problem. Thanks. I turn off too the option "Pocket Mode".

Reactions: Adrulovic89

WARNING!!

People are experiencing problems with 2.80, from not working Adaway to bootloops!

Check the SuperSU XDA stable thread for more info.

So hold off on updating to this version!

Edit 1: - Version 2.81 has been made available to fix the bugs caused above. Still waiting on a flashable version from Chainfire before I update.

Edit 2: - People are still reporting unsuccessful root with that version as well!

Last edited:
I tried this version and multitasking is out of the question. It can't save 1 single process in the recents tab, it just reloads the process again.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

why are we stuck at android 6 still on the Redmi3s prime version! A older MI4S gets android 7 dumbass update systen :S nothing more....

why are we stuck at android 6 still on the Redmi3s prime version! A older MI4S gets android 7 dumbass update systen :S nothing more....
MIUI is almost the same no matter what android version you have. Slight differences here and there.

Device: Kate
Translator: Finnish

"bonorad said:
Hello I also have overheating in mi5c with data or wifi or just using facebook
I copied you my message"

Because i had the same problem. Sorry next time I change the final point.
But i copied the message and try to solve the problem, and my phone does not overheating anymore.

What you have done to solve the overheating?

The problem on MI5C overheating in my case was the localization (GPS), turn off the localization and the problem solved. I hope the developers can fix these problem. Thanks. I turn off too the option "Pocket Mode".

To me even deactivating those options is still overheating (for example in youtube with 3G) still overheating

After the last update now the Mi Camera App is updated to 1.6.5.12953
firmware 1.3.94.79.5.12494
the same issue the higher resolution is only 2048 x 4096 jpeg
Any help?

It's a MI3 bug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.