MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Icon layout on Mi5 still no option... Its a great option.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
You have option on Mi5 to change icon layout:

afa38315d9e6b420ba5f44a2536c182f.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Can I install weekly updates using updater app or only via twrp? And is there a way to disable that pesky status search bar?!?
Thanks.

Can't change default messaging app, when disabling SMS permission for miui messaging I can't send/receive messages when enabling I get notifications trough miui messaging even though Textra is set to default Xiaomi mi6

I flashed 7.5.26 on my Redmi 3S yesterday and I found 2 possible bugs:
  1. There is no Child mode. It is nowhere to be found in Settings. I have also searched for it from the search bar in Settings and it doesn't turn up in the search results. It's as though this feature has been completely removed. However, I am not aware of any official announcement from MIUI saying it was removed.
  2. Although Lite mode appears to be still available, there is no entry for Lite mode in Settings. The only way to get to Lite mode is to use the search bar in Settings.
Personally, I don't use either of the above, so I won't miss them. However, I believe these are bugs, and bugs should be attended to.

Last of all, sorry if either of these issues were brought up already. I did search but wasn't able to find anything about them on v7.5.26.

I flash in order:
  1. Xiaomi.eu weekly ROM
  2. Magisk zip (forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445)
  3. Xiaomi Safety Net Fix (forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/xiaomi-safetynet-fix-t3600431)
Mind you, you have to make sure you don install any other root method (you might even have to unroot first)

Then you can enable the option Magisk hide in Magisk settings menu
Thanks but it didin't work... instead, disabling magisk hide from settings and then typing su in the terminal followed by sh /magisk/.core/magiskhide/enable did the trick!

Im using 7.5.4, can i update 7.5.25 and pass 7.5.18/19 or i need to update the .18/19 first?

I'm using English (US) language on my phone, and the Lock Screen isn't completely translated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-27-20-06-27-171_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-27-20-06-27-171_lockscreen.png
    609.1 KB · Views: 353
  • Screenshot_2017-05-27-19-37-52-064_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-27-19-37-52-064_lockscreen.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 383
Reactions: matskr
works perfectly for HMNote4X ... especially the notification not delayed and battery charging info is nice to have. plan to stay long on this version, LoL. thanks developers.

Hello, I bought yesterday Xiaomi MI 6 in China. How can I do for get the Global ROM in multilanguage? Thanks!
not available yet for official rom as it is not officially released phone on other part of the world. Suggest u to use this EU Rom. Need unlock bootloader, install twrp, flash the rom.

im mi4c user
im stuck at 7.5.11 weekly rom,
when i want to install the newest, after flashing then miui logo appear then shut down.
is anyone here have the same thing?

Like every update, download rom, click on select update package, and it will restart in twrp. But this time nothing happened, did not update, so I restart x repeat the operation, but the downloaded rom in the download folder is no longer present .. what can it be? I currently have the 7.5.11 with twrp 3.0.2.0

Inviato dal mio MI MAX utilizzando Tapatalk

Like every update, download rom, click on select update package, and it will restart in twrp. But this time nothing happened, did not update, so I restart x repeat the operation, but the downloaded rom in the download folder is no longer present .. what can it be? I currently have the 7.5.11 with twrp 3.0.2.0

Can it be that your file is in Download folder instead of downloaded_rom folder?
Do a search with an explorer.
And check twrp.me website to download the latest twrp for your device. It may help.

Can it be that your file is in Download folder instead of downloaded_rom folder?
Do a search with an explorer.
And check twrp.me website to download the latest twrp for your device. It may help.
I tried with Explorer, the rom was removed, really disturbing.
now download again, and flash new twrp..

Scanner App crashes on Redmi Note 2:
  • If you switch to document mode the app crashes
  • App will stay in document mode and subsequently will keep on crashing on startup
Some one please confirm.

Reactions: christian1987
Status
Not open for further replies.