MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These roms get worse by the release, first they good then it's crap how can this be?? Battery drain on charger, heating problems, Google partner s**t messages.. just really.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

These roms get worse by the release, first they good then it's crap how can this be?? Battery drain on charger, heating problems, Google partner s**t messages.. just really.

Then install only the stables releases (y)

But I like the features?! To bad it doesn't do the ROM good overall when added.

I dunno what u like.
The weekly has sometimes bugs..... You should first read the opinion from the users which have your same device and installed...
Else "bug reporting", and not the easy "s**t update i'll move to cm"

The developers are at work,for you,for free,for a "s**t device" like yours...when Xiaomi doesn't.
Say thanks and wait a week man.

There's a bug in MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 7.5.25

The phone documents app doesn't show up in "Settings - App settings - Installed apps" in Second space!

So there's no possibillity to enable the documents app in second space, Please fix this ASAP!

There is no problem with a lost documents app in MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 7.5.11

installed it on my leo. cleared all working apps. voila! no ram info..just a tick..what a coincidence after all that ram OPTIMIZATION complaints..u can not complain on sth u dont see. ha?.clever..haha.hahhhhaa..real genius

No it won't boot.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk
I've tried to change from multirom.me to xiaomi.eu and no booting so I have to wipe every thing,but if you have a backup from Xiaomi .EU then directly you can

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

When I change any option un the settings it doesnt keep if i reestart the phone on Mi5. Anybody else.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Redmi 4 Prime

Not Work BT volume Control

BT volume guage is normaly change but, Actually Not work, Not change Volume

it tested 3 Bluetooth Device , Anker Blutooth Speaker, LG HBS-900 and samsung Bluetooth Speaker

Hi All,
Any advice to have more than 160 caracters on sms messages ? after 160 it becomes MMS
Thanks friends !! ;)

I'm sorry there is one thing I don't understand. I read in this post that ota support has been interrupted, but it isn't clear if it has been interrupted only for weekly or for stable versions too. Can anyone please explain this to me? I'm currently on the stable version and I was wondering if ota support has been removed, how will I know if a new update is out? I don't want to check here everyday :/

On Mi4C I have issues with bluetooth since switching from Android 5.11 to 7.0. My car radio (KDC-BT35U) loses connection after a couple of seconds. I've had that with all the android 7-Versions I tried, also tried an factory reset, but that also didn't. Any ideas?

I'm sorry there is one thing I don't understand. I read in this post that ota support has been interrupted, but it isn't clear if it has been interrupted only for weekly or for stable versions too. Can anyone please explain this to me? I'm currently on the stable version and I was wondering if ota support has been removed, how will I know if a new update is out? I don't want to check here everyday :/

All OTA support (both weekly and stable) has been stopped because upload speed issues. You don't have to check everyday for updates, simply check back every Friday (but not this week's Friday due to the Chinese holiday, so no updates from the official MIUI ROMs, either.)

Reactions: leongunblade
From 1st post:

So we decided to STOP OTA support at all.. you have to download ROM manually and install via Updater - menu (...) - Select installation package - reboot (You will not loose your data)

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

All OTA support (both weekly and stable) has been stopped because upload speed issues. You don't have to check everyday for updates, simply check back every Friday (but not this week's Friday due to the Chinese holiday, so no updates from the official MIUI ROMs, either.)

Ok I get it now. Thanks for clarifying!

I have a Mi note pro and I can't make MagiskHide work because of a kernel limitation. Therefore, SafetyNet does not pass.
Does anyone know with which rom SafetyNet pass ?

Status
Not open for further replies.