Camera Sound Problem

MAMAC

Members
Jan 24, 2017
Hello, i have new redmi pro device, so i didnt care alot about camera, but yesterday i turn on record on camera... when i watch video there was some strong anoying sound behind... then i start to inspect problem, i download doesents cameras from play store and whenever i turn on photo camera or recording camera, ( i dont need to record just open camera) some strange sound come out my phone, from audio, and from behind where my camera is, idk did camera make sound or audio but i know that i change 2 roms and i have same problems.. so im starting to think that is hardware problem... any suggestion help or maybe some solution ( except turn back phone beacuse i order it over net).

Only on back camera, when i switch to front no sound.... phone have sound from every side so now i cant determinate what causing sound....

I got exactly the same problem with my Redmi pro!!

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Hello, i have new redmi pro device, so i didnt care alot about camera, but yesterday i turn on record on camera... when i watch video there was some strong anoying sound behind... then i start to inspect problem, i download doesents cameras from play store and whenever i turn on photo camera or recording camera, ( i dont need to record just open camera) some strange sound come out my phone, from audio, and from behind where my camera is, idk did camera make sound or audio but i know that i change 2 roms and i have same problems.. so im starting to think that is hardware problem... any suggestion help or maybe some solution ( except turn back phone beacuse i order it over net).

Only on back camera, when i switch to front no sound.... phone have sound from every side so now i cant determinate what causing sound....
Did you solve the problem?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

no im think its hardware, i post on several forums and no respond from any of them

Ei!! I have the same "Problem"! And I thought i was the only one!
Now at least there are three People!
Some kind of noise of the rear camera while it's activated.
I had this issue in the stable rom version and in all the other weekly Roms...

Maybe is not a problem, but an issue with the camera of this Phone... I have never seen (or heard) something like this before... At least i would like to be sure that the phone is not break or something.
One thing is sure... when the camera app it's not correctly closed for some kind of bug (an you can hear the sound of the camera) this drains the battery!
Well... I would like to ask the other people to check if their rear cameras makes some kind of noise (like a wishper)

Well guys I took the phone back to the seller and after several roms the problem is still there he decide to replace it but when he open 4 or 5 new phone packages all had the same problem!!

Last edited:
I have the same problem with Redmi 4 and Gearbest doesn't want to understand. Sound with earphone, sound when I got a message ....

I was disamble a phone and test it. Sound is quite lower when back cover is removed, also im think sound is making a motor from camera focus.. only way to turn off a sound was when i put a finger and press camera. Also im notice that when i open camera and put up a phone (to make picture of sky) sound is lower. So there us no fix for me...

I changed de rom with Ada developper and now nothing on my red 4 nor led. Battey charged all the night. First bootloader was fixed after that I tried with usb to test point methods. Is someone an idea. Xiaomi is rip thanks