MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Issues started after Mi 5s Nougat ROM.

Apps were not updated, only ROM was. Also, there was a report about this same issue in the last week thread:
https:// xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-6-15.40462/page-20#post-373891

yea, very bad issue .

hope for the api2 also for external camera apps, i feel the sensor is being wasted , like a ferrari with no wheels

No issue with Viber with any xiaomi.eu release at me. I use Viber a lot for both calls and messages

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I apologize, you're correct. Viber is working OK. I tested it after my mic/speaker were already screwed by Hangouts or Skype. But those two are definitely not working :)

mi5s 3/64 Feedback

auto Brightness is bugged. anyone else confirms?

I set a limit on notifications bar but later by it self adjusts to the max and without permission.. Goes up and down adjusting the limit without me touching it.

battery drain increase comparing to last week dev.

Last weeks was way more stable.

Cheers

mi5s 3/64 Feedback

auto Brightness is bugged. anyone else confirms?

I set a limit on notifications bar but later by it self adjusts to the max and without permission.. Goes up and down adjusting the limit without me touching it.

battery drain increase comparing to last week dev.

Last weeks was way more stable.

Cheers

lad, im still on 7.6.8 on the 5s 3/64 , worth the update ?

I have a Xiaomi Piston 3 headphones and a Redmi Note 2 cellphone. In old roms they work OK, but in the last three or four roms the buttons Up and Down are not working to change the next or previous track, only the central button work OK (pause music), no problem with this buttons to up and down volume

from like 6 months whatsapp, telegram and instagram audio doesnt work, it sounds disturbated (voice messages, instagram stories videos) can someone helps me?

EDIT: phone calls and audio recorder work correctly

Mi5S Plus

I apologize, you're correct. Viber is working OK. I tested it after my mic/speaker were already screwed by Hangouts or Skype. But those two are definitely not working :)
I' m not have any issue on qq, webchat, skype,whatsapp and viber. On hangouts i dont know because i dont use this app.

from like 6 months whatsapp, telegram and instagram audio doesnt work, it sounds disturbated (voice messages, instagram stories videos) can someone helps me?

EDIT: phone calls and audio recorder work correctly

Mi5S Plus
Do flash with use miflash, flash twrp and install xiaomi.eu. Do not backup apps,.only clean install.

auto brightness is flickering and does not work perfect like e.g. on official 7.6.8 developer rom.
(Redmi 4x)

Everything else seems to work and also after some time of use it is fluent.

Reactions: vigo48
auto brightness is flickering and does not work perfect like e.g. on official 7.6.8 developer rom.
(Redmi 4x)

Everything else seems to work and also after some time of use it is fluent.
I see this issue but only in low light

Изпратено от моят MIX с помощта на Tapatalk

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho
Hello all. I have Multirom Beta installed on my Mi5. It is also a good ROM. Now I will try the xiaomi.eu ROM but if I install this via TWRP the Phone do not boot. I see the Screen with the phone Android and it looks like that the phone will start. But after 30min the phone is not finish with starting. Any solutions???

Hello all. I have Multirom Beta installed on my Mi5. It is also a good ROM. Now I will try the xiaomi.eu ROM but if I install this via TWRP the Phone do not boot. I see the Screen with the phone Android and it looks like that the phone will start. But after 30min the phone is not finish with starting. Any solutions???
wipe data

I searched everywhere, I just want to change my grid from 4x5 to 4x6.
I have a Redmi 4X, and the only available options are 4x5 and 5x5.
Do you think it's because of the display size? I read in other threads that phones like Redmi Notes have this option.
Thanks for your work!

Should I always do the same procedure? I install with TWRP recovery then swipe cache dalvik and then reboot the system.
I asked for help today and nobody gave me a hand. I accidentally deleted the backgrounds of carusel application. How can i do it for recharging them? I have already reinstalled the update but nothing. thank you
Its just not true. Someone already told you that you should reinstall the wallpaper carousel app. its part of the rom zip file. if you dont know how to extract it watch some guides on youtube. if it doesnt bring your walpapers back you can ask again.

it certainly is not friendly to ask the same question over and over again. ask once and wait for reply. this is very basic forum politeness. you have to remember everyone on this forum helps for free and in his freetime and if ppl get annoyed they will stop trying to help.

greetz.

It has to be noted with capital letters (sorry if it's mentioned but I haven't seen it) that Xposed does not work with MIUI 8.6. My Redmi 3s got stuck on MI logo after I flashed it and I now have to downgrade. So no more betas for me, that's the end of the road until the situation is resolved. Please make a note of this on first page, it seems that MIUI 8.6 uses some files from Nougat and Xposed is not supported on Nougat yet.

Mi5s plus, fresh install. Full wipe before installation.
Everything is ôk except Chrome. It is forced close all the time.
Please anybody show me how to fix

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

I cant change clock widget theme, it always reverted to stock theme when i tried to change to another theme. Any advice?
Im using mi6

Status
Not open for further replies.