Mi Home - The Ultimate Setup!

That wont be the only issue, you seem to have 3 wires out of that output?

That wont be the only issue, you seem to have 3 wires out of that output?
Yeah because I have two switches for 1 light, won't be using the one.
Third one goes to other switch.
I will replace the other switch with the Aqara wireless one.
If and when I can afford the job.

Yeah because I have two switches for 1 light, won't be using the one.
Third one goes to other switch.
I will replace the other switch with the Aqara wireless one.
If and when I can afford the job.
if the walls are solid it will be a pain! if its dry wall then get a dry wall cutter and cut a square :)

if the walls are solid it will be a pain! if its dry wall then get a dry wall cutter and cut a square :)
Yeah its dry wall. I will have to just cut a little from the corners. Will post some pics when I get into it.

Great setup you gotta there! How do you keep up with battery life of those products? How often you have to change them?

Reactions: MarkHUK
Great setup you gotta there! How do you keep up with battery life of those products? How often you have to change them?
So far not changed any - Generally they last 1 to 2 years, Lithium Coin batteries :)

Reactions: dogiex
hello everyone.

Awesome topic :)
I'm comming here, because, i'm bought 2 RGWB yeelight and i'd like to replace my wall switch.
I can't choose between all existents xiaomi Switch. What's the cons and the pros ?

1/ We cant put your wall swtch in the wall. Does UE (UE wall box) round version will exist ? :)

2/ does this switch work like a traditional switch ( mecanical ) if it's disconnected from the network ?

thnaks

hello everyone.

Awesome topic :)
I'm comming here, because, i'm bought 2 RGWB yeelight and i'd like to replace my wall switch.
I can't choose between all existents xiaomi Switch. What's the cons and the pros ?

1/ We cant put your wall swtch in the wall. Does UE (UE wall box) round version will exist ? :)

2/ does this switch work like a traditional switch ( mecanical ) if it's disconnected from the network ?

thnaks
1. There is no EU model of this yet.

2. Yes, if there is no WiFi you can still continue to use the switches as normal powered switch. Providing of course you used the wired ones ;-)