Redmi Pro Loosing Wifi

juriSta

Members
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all, I recently switched to from Mi4i to Redmi Pro, and I`m facing a problem with loosing the Wifi signal.
After restarting it works well for about 10-15 min. then shows - (no internet connection)

MIUI version: MIUI Global 8.0 Stable 8.0.7.0(LKCNMA)

some advises will help me a lot

Reactions: Orcruin
Hello,
It seems to me that you do not have the official miui installed.
The latest stable (cinese) version is 8.1.2.0

There is no official Global Miui version for Redmi Pro: if you have received your Omega with this ROM, it is a fake and you have to change it.

I suggest you xiaomi.eu ROM (I am actually using it).

Can you post your Android version?

Regards,
Riccardo

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for the replay.

it says Android Version is: 6.0 MRA 58K.

Do you think I should go the the provider and ask for updated or another version of ROM? because the phone is still in its guaranty

Hi, thanks for the replay.

it says Android Version is: 6.0 MRA 58K.

Do you think I should go the the provider and ask for updated or another version of ROM? because the phone is still in its guaranty
If your ROM is global (not Chinese), your ROM is not official.

Go to official en.miui.com and verify your version.

Post your Miui version (the screenshot of settings -> phone info)

Sorry for jumping on the thread so you say mine is a fake rom? :( :/ It was working fine though for almost a year but now there's battery drain with 8.5.3... I'm considering switching

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-19-11-43-09-330_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-19-11-43-09-330_com.android.settings.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 401
Sorry for jumping on the thread so you say mine is a fake rom? :( :/ It was working fine though for almost a year but now there's battery drain with 8.5.3... I'm considering switching
Sorry, maybe I do not understand from the beginning: this ROM was installed by you?
As you can check from the official en.miui.com site (en.miui.com/download-304.html) there is no "official" 8.5.3 ROM version, also there is not a global one's (the only official version is for cinese market).
If you do not had this wifi problem with the previous ROM, do you try to switch back to the previous working ROM?
You do not provide the history nor the environment of your issue:
- it worked fine before?
- when the issue appears?
- do you change something on the device?
- something happened to the device?

If we don't understand what are the operating environment and the events that happened, we cannot successful help you (and helping you is what I am trying to accomplish)

Regards

0314e45034eeeac3d18f146db15555fe.jpg

Sorry, maybe I do not understand from the beginning: this ROM was installed by you?
As you can check from the official en.miui.com site (en.miui.com/download-304.html) there is no "official" 8.5.3 ROM version, also there is not a global one's (the only official version is for cinese market).
If you do not had this wifi problem with the previous ROM, do you try to switch back to the previous working ROM?
You do not provide the history nor the environment of your issue:
- it worked fine before?
- when the issue appears?
- do you change something on the device?
- something happened to the device?

If we don't understand what are the operating environment and the events that happened, we cannot successful help you (and helping you is what I am trying to accomplish)

Regards

0314e45034eeeac3d18f146db15555fe.jpg

As an update to everyone, I found a stable 8.5 for Redmi Pro (the original is only Chinese but there is also a xiaomi.eu version)