New (miui 9) (mi5s) Cannot Download Resources In Video Editor

necros911

Members
Aug 20, 2017
Hi I have faced a really strange issue in the latest MIUI (7.8.17, 7.8.24). When I was trying to edit video I wanted to add some effects on it. But all of the effects were marked as they needs to be downloaded. When I am trying to download them, I'm getting error "Can't connect to server". Any solution for now? On MIUI 8 7.7.20 it was working absolutely fine, there were no need to download any resources, they were already present
IMG_20170821_083136.png IMG_20170821_083252.png IMG_20170821_083211.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HofMan
Same problem with KENZO (RN3PRO) for many months. I'm wondering if that's a bug or a choice made by copyright issue (in miui global the download works!). In that case, the developers might remove the broken-extra-resources in video editor. In this way, doesn't make any sense...

Yes, It's true - in miui global the download works fine!
Broken links or something else here?

I use mi video, but problem is in other.
With your solution, when I press "edit" button to try download resources the editor screen closes without any errors. I uninstall gallery updates, now I can open editor, but can't download resources, just before. I use Mi6.

Purchased MI5 PRO when in Singapore still on MIUI7 cannot see sense in buying new phone to get updates.Tried updating with MI PCSUITE fails error message phone needs update, OK at 74 years old I need a course on this phone?