Miui 9 On Mtk Version?

GWShadow

Members
Jul 31, 2017
The China Beta has been out for some time and I've been running it on my phone. It has been stable so far. Why isn't there xiaomi.eu ROM out for this phone? (can't live without Play Store)

Hey I'm totally new here. I have redmi note 3 mtk on some preinstalled shop miui with some bloatware apps. I did root it and clean it up but I want to upgrade to something new.

Can you tell me how this MIUI 9 EU version is working for you on mtk version? As this old rom I have is relatively stable I am not going to sacrifice that for unstable rom? Or if it have bugs like not working fingerprint sensor.

Anybody with MTK redmi note 3 I would greatly appriciate your answers!
Thanks!

Hey I'm totally new here. I have redmi note 3 mtk on some preinstalled shop miui with some bloatware apps. I did root it and clean it up but I want to upgrade to something new.

Can you tell me how this MIUI 9 EU version is working for you on mtk version? As this old rom I have is relatively stable I am not going to sacrifice that for unstable rom? Or if it have bugs like not working fingerprint sensor.

Anybody with MTK redmi note 3 I would greatly appriciate your answers!
Thanks!

The fingerprint sensor didn't work with old fingerprints set up, so I had to re setup all of my fingers but it seems like it was only for me (didn't hear anyone else complain).
The latest update has a bug with Facebook crashing in background 24/7 which made it annoying so far I went to uninstall it (not a big deal personally but something to consider - also may be personal).

Nothing else that's bugging me so far.

Great to hear that thanks! Actually, I do not use facebook app at all so that is not a problem.
If anybody has any experience more to share I would appreciate. I might jump ship to this eu rom soon. Thanks again for a quick reply!
H

Great to hear it. I'm waiting for unlocking bootloader approval and I'll install it after it. Any comments on the battery life etc?
Can't wait :).