Other Roms For Mi Mix 2

Hello, do you know if other ROMS will arrive for mi mix 2 with other languages available? please
Multi MIUI from our site will be coming along soon :)

As for other ROMs - I couldn't speak on other developers behalf for those. I suggest to check XDA for stock Android / other variants of Android ROMs for the Mix 2.

Cheers,

Mark

[QUOTE = "MarkHUK, poste: 387253, membre: 3"] Multi MIUI de notre site viendra bientôt :)

En ce qui concerne les autres ROM, je ne pourrais pas parler d'autres développeurs. Je suggère de vérifier XDA pour stock Android / autres variantes de ROMs Android pour le Mix 2.

À votre santé,

Marque [/ QUOTE]

Merci pour votre réponse, je pense que bientôt nous aurons des roms comme pour les autres téléphones

Hi Mark is there any rom available here that can be install? Or we have to wait?
I dunno how to download and flash.
Thx

There is the first Xiaomi.eu ROM available since yesterday/today.
sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/7.9.22/

Take care, you need a TWRP too and you need the unlock.

Greets,
Joerg

Reactions: Barthélemy
There is the first Xiaomi.eu ROM available since yesterday/today.
sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/7.9.22/

Take care, you need a TWRP too and you need the unlock.

Greets,
Joerg
And also for anyone flashing, do so at your own risk, not our sites :) considered BETA and buggy, report all issues as usual in the correct thread / forum category to get the right people looking into the problems.

Cheers,

Mark

Reactions: Barthélemy
And also for anyone flashing, do so at your own risk, not our sites :) considered BETA and buggy, report all issues as usual in the correct thread / forum category to get the right people looking into the problems.

Cheers,

Mark

Hi mine has arrived and I am unlocked and have twrp. Flashed the rom above twice just to be sure and now first boot it never boots. Just stays on the MI screen with the 3 little dots for over 30 mins. Any ideas?

Well I can install the Official Xiaomi 8.5 and 9 beta rom fine but can't for my life get the Xiaomi EU version to boot.

Reactions: MPC561
First ROM...

As Mark said, report it in the correct thread. At least the device is not bricked.

Btw. Thanks for the feedback wildlime!

Well I can install the Official Xiaomi 8.5 and 9 beta rom fine but can't for my life get the Xiaomi EU version to boot.
You have to format data before installing our ROM..

Odoslané z MI 6 pomocou Tapatalku

Reactions: MPC561

Will you guys be making a stable one? Got my Mix 2 in today, just waiting 72 hours to unlock my bootloader and get a new rom flashed :) wouldn't mind using the stable over the weekly but either one will be much better than the China rom that's on it just now!