MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for awesome firmware!! Flashed it on my Mido and i really enjoy my phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-26-07-40-34-808_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-26-07-40-34-808_com.android.settings.png
    135 KB · Views: 381
Reactions: Adeolu
Anyone knows if this rom has bug for rn3pro (kenzo)?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I've been using this 7.9.21 for several days now, everything works fine for me, but there are people here after upgrading experienced bootloop.

I always download the ROM and flash via TWRP, and before reboot to system, i always flash cache/dalvik, never had problem with upgrading so far and I flash the ROM almost every week.

I've been using this 7.9.21 for several days now, everything works fine for me, but there are people here after upgrading experienced bootloop.

I always download the ROM and flash via TWRP, and before reboot to system, i always flash cache/dalvik, never had problem with upgrading so far and I flash the ROM almost every week.
Thanks for the reply. I Will probably do like you did :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
Last edited:
Hello. Mido-When will this sound quality come up? the sound is very poor quality. There is a bass that is too shiny. very bad right miii 9. can you please fix it? @ingbrzy

Hello, I'm using Redminote4 Global Version. I'm install the last rom(EU Beta Rom), I found....when I turn on speaker phone, it have noise sounds . Please fix it.

Thank you.

Am I the first to try the rom on the Mix 2? It is not working for me..
I first unlocked the phone by adding the device to my Mi Account using a China VPN (you can not add a mix 2 if you are outsite China). After waiting for a long 72 hours, this morning I finally unlocked my Mix 2. I installed TWRP using fastboot, boot into TWRP and installed the EU-rom. The phone stucks on the boot screen (showing android and the 3 flashings dots). After a few hours I rebooted into fastboot and installed the China Dev rom. The phone boots well and I can see it is unlocked. I enabled USB debugging again and reboot into fastboot. Installed twrp, boot into twrp installed twrp and then installed the eu rom again. Wiped cache/dalvik and rebooted to system. Again: just the android and 3 flashing dots. After a long time first a single vibration and a few moments later 3 short vibrations. Phone is not rebooting, just stays on the android boot screen for ever.
Hope there will be a fix for this phone soon, now I can only install the China dev rom which i don't want.

Am I the first to try the rom on the Mix 2? It is not working for me..
I first unlocked the phone by adding the device to my Mi Account using a China VPN (you can not add a mix 2 if you are outsite China). After waiting for a long 72 hours, this morning I finally unlocked my Mix 2. I installed TWRP using fastboot, boot into TWRP and installed the EU-rom. The phone stucks on the boot screen (showing android and the 3 flashings dots). After a few hours I rebooted into fastboot and installed the China Dev rom. The phone boots well and I can see it is unlocked. I enabled USB debugging again and reboot into fastboot. Installed twrp, boot into twrp installed twrp and then installed the eu rom again. Wiped cache/dalvik and rebooted to system. Again: just the android and 3 flashing dots. After a long time first a single vibration and a few moments later 3 short vibrations. Phone is not rebooting, just stays on the android boot screen for ever.
Hope there will be a fix for this phone soon, now I can only install the China dev rom which i don't want.
read here https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...es-when-opening-documents-security-app.41690/

Xiaomi 5S BIG BUG!
No GSM DATA network. APN config losts.

1 - Create a new APN and works. Reboot MIUI and this config losts itself.
2 - Create a new APN and works. Edit same APN, config losts.
3 - Create a new APN and wors. APN config erases in a few hours without user handling.

All APN configs are erased on reboots and edits. APN config erases without user handling.

Reactions: NialTH
Hi,
I install weekly release week after week on my Redmi Pro and still the same bluetooth problem ("[hm-pro / 8.5.2.0 Stable] Bluetooth Headset Bug" forum thread).
Is there anyone here with the same problem ?
I am unable to use bluetooth devices for calls, I need to change my phone just because of that, I am so disapointed ...

Hi!
Bootloop for MI4C after update from 7.9.7.
MI logo only visible for 5-7 sec and than reboot.
Downgrade to 7.9.7 from recovery!

Reactions: Soebianto
Hello, just noticed something the other day, before the update.

When connecting the phone to the PC and selecting the option File transfer I can't access any of my folders in the sd card. It only displays android and miui if not mistaken.

I tried connecting the sd card using a usb adaptor and all my folders where there and they show when using the Explorer App.

Any ideas?

ps: Redmi 4 Prime btw

Last edited:
There are no notifications for Whatsapp while phone in standby. Redmi4x. Only after unlock phone and open Whatsapp manually new messages are shown.
Actually i have the same problem on my Redmi 4X, but I don't think its related to xiaomi.eu rom. I tried several roms (also custom lineageos based roms) and the problem persists in every rom. Phone locked = whatsapp notifications are delayed or don't appear at all, unless the phone is unlocked then they appear instantly.

I have tried all kind of suggestions (autostart, disable battery saving mode, edit permissions, developer settings, lock whatsapp etc.), but nothing really fixed it. I'm running out of ideas and to be honest i doubt that there is some hidden setting to solve it. Maybe its even some hardware driven bug. Also sometimes it works like it should and then later with the same settings it doesn't work again.

It has to be some issue with the lockscreen behavior, since all notifications arrive instantly when the phone is unlocked. Whatever, if you found some solution for you, please tell me, but as i said in my opinion its not a bug of xiaomi.eu rom.

Reactions: Florentim
Redmi Note 2
Remove earphones = no longer hear voice during calls
It needs a reboot
You can not use earphones with this rom

Last edited:
Redmi 4x, I can't download big app such as Chrome, play store give an error, no problems with small app, which is the problem?
Please none?
Play store says "impossible download the app" when I try to update or download an app.
Thanks.

Mi4c Bug Wi-Fi?
speedtest with mi4c
dowload upload
6,88 Mps 0.5
6,38 Mps 0.36
4,38 0,96
Speedtest with my old redmi 1
10,97 1,15
10,91 1,02
10,92 0,62
is it normal that wifi speed is so low as the old redmi 1?, is it a bug software?

Reactions: mrcalleja
Status
Not open for further replies.