• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choosing cleaner settings in security app makes crash
36764c15706950f21ce4b69ba757d061.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk
Bump

Mi5: this morning my phone had to turn on for the alarm, but I saw it discharged down to 20% even though charger was plugged in and phone was stuck in a sort of bootloop. When I unplugged charger it finally booted and alarm rang. Anyone else with the same issue? Latest xiaomi.eu weekly

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Alarm tested on Mi5 in switched off state while charging and works fine here without any issue. Device booted up automatically before alarm time comes up...

Reactions: zioroby6
Is it possible to install xiaomi.eu ROM on Mi 5x without installing TWRP, only using the phone's built-in update service?

It's not possible to get different bugs from ota or manual installation..

Reactions: dyukov
Miui 8.5.6.0 is realeased for Mi5s Capricorn . Information here :en.miui.com/thread-951171-1-1.html
Please update capricorn to 8.5.6.0 . Thank You for hard working !

So I thought about it. But, here people say different things, that when you update through via OTA there are problems, there are such people here. They are stupid ?
Thank you for information ;)
Same ROM downloading via OTA and manually via download link in case of equivalent version number...it is just common sense...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

FC= Force Close (Crash)

You said: "choosing cleaner settings in security app makes crash"

I can confirm this happens
FC= Force Close (Crash)

You said: "choosing cleaner settings in security app makes crash"

I can confirm this happens only when system language is Spanish, I changed back to English and it worked perfectly

I see. Where can I find a guide about installing the new ROM?
First post has the steps. How to flash TWRP recovery and how to unlock bootloader can be found through google or en.miui.com forums.

Redmi Note 2
VQr/Barcode scanner Work
I dont have a barcode scanner, its missing etc, but today i install manually app from miui servers.

On Mi4 missing MiDrop in Toggles, i find in Explorer app, but there is only send, not receiver. And we cant use mi drop...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.