I Ordered One ;-)

Indeed! And the global stable ROM is now in the MIUI site
How does it's quality compare right now to the EU Rom?

---

I just wanted to say thanks. I bought the Mi Mix 2 myself for a change from iOS and successfully installed your Rom. There where hassles along the way and I plan to make a complete step by step guide for Mac users as it seems to be non-existent.
c651849fa190d3e20d62232a4a8d5970.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Someone report me that the unlock procedure is now normal, no VPN required...
Someone confirm this?

Someone report me that the unlock procedure is now normal, no VPN required...
Someone confirm this?
Reports are mixed - you could try and worst case wait 72 hours to try again.

Vpn is required to unlock phone. I checked it two days ago. You don't need VPN to use unlock tool but there is still 72 hours of waiting to finish procedure of unlocking bootloader.

Trying to flash a new Rom to my Mi Mix 2 and got so far in Kees description as the
2- Go to Wipe / format data (this is essential, you will be in a bootloop if you ignore this step)
- You have to reboot into recovery, otherwise you will not be able to transfer the ROM. So reboot into recovery"

But after reboot into recovery mode I cant transfer any files to the phone? Any that know whats wrong?

Trying to flash a new Rom to my Mi Mix 2 and got so far in Kees description as the
2- Go to Wipe / format data (this is essential, you will be in a bootloop if you ignore this step)
- You have to reboot into recovery, otherwise you will not be able to transfer the ROM. So reboot into recovery"

But after reboot into recovery mode I cant transfer any files to the phone? Any that know whats wrong?
You might need to install some drivers. As this wasn't my first Xiaomi, I allready have these installed.
The reboot into recovery is needed, it seems your data partition is only visible after this reboot. I use Windows 10, and of you also use this you should see the phone as soon as you open your explorer and select computer you should see the device. If you don't see it, go to devicemanager and see if you can find it there as an unknown device. I can not remember which drivers I installed, but maybe you can find a solution this way.