Mi A1 Accessories

IAMBR

Members
Oct 1, 2017
You can share here accessories best suited for this smartphone, like protection cases or other accessories.
Or you can share your experience with a particular accessory.

The first couple of accessories I have purchased for my A1 was a hard back cover and a 2.5D full size tempered glass screen protector, and I'm happy with both. It brings peace of mind when using the phone...

I'm not sure if I can post pictures and links. If a mod can confirm that I can, I will post some pictures of my A1 with the mentioned accessories and the link from where I bought them.

You can share here accessories best suited for this smartphone, like protection cases or other accessories.
Or you can share your experience with a particular accessory.

The first couple of accessories I have purchased for my A1 was a hard back cover and a 2.5D full size tempered glass screen protector, and I'm happy with both. It brings peace of mind when using the phone...

I'm not sure if I can post pictures and links. If a mod can confirm that I can, I will post some pictures of my A1 with the mentioned accessories and the link from where I bought them.
Pics is ok but we dont allow free promotion of other sellers ;-) anyone interested is welcome to PM you, also if you think the price is high elsewhere let me know, we can definitely help with good quality accessories for phones here as well :)

Cheers,

Mark

Reactions: Stefano131270
Pics is ok but we dont allow free promotion of other sellers ;-) anyone interested is welcome to PM you, also if you think the price is high elsewhere let me know, we can definitely help with good quality accessories for phones here as well :)

Cheers,

Mark

Oh, sorry I didn't notice that you have a store...

You should definitely offer more smartphone accessories like covers and screen protectors on your store, I believe it would sell alot.

Oh, sorry I didn't notice that you have a store...

You should definitely offer more smartphone accessories like covers and screen protectors on your store, I believe it would sell alot.
Letting people know we have the store would help also :) word of mouth helps :)

The 7plus is almost equal/similar to the A1. The A1 is a little bit in mm (size format) in lenght smaller. Maybe that's an answer to find accessories. I have bought a pouch for my phone this way.