Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Or 4x Replacement??!!!

Etzel Calderon

Members
Dec 28, 2016
Hi, need help with this replacament.
When i bought this one, it is say that was a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x (4GB+64GB) Mediatek, in the INFO screen says Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 so i am not sure.
I already bought 2 replacament for him, first was too small, and the second the connectors did not fit correctly, so i need you help, can somebody giver me a link on ebay or other page to buy the correct one.

In the picture you can see on the left is mine, on the right the last replacament that i tried.

Can you help me?

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 449
Hi, need help with this replacament.
When i bought this one, it is say that was a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x (4GB+64GB) Mediatek, in the INFO screen says Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 so i am not sure.
I already bought 2 replacament for him, first was too small, and the second the connectors did not fit correctly, so i need you help, can somebody giver me a link on ebay or other page to buy the correct one.

In the picture you can see on the left is mine, on the right the last replacament that i tried.

Can you help me?
You could try talking to @Acid as he runs Mi Center in Poland for Xiaomi phone repair. Perhaps he can offer you some assistance with this. For the part number it should be present on the screen, check your original and the replacement. Also check for QR codes, scan them and check the model info.

Thanks,

Mark