Mi6 Is It Worth It?

You can pick up the 6/64gb version at Ge....st for under 400€.
In my opinion its not worth 500€, but it is a nice phone

Reactions: pi4a7a
Good desing, best of the hardware, good cameraS, good software, I think is worth like 400 euro, but I need your oppinion on that. My cureent is Mi5 Prime so i wonder should I switch to Mi6 ?

I also have a Mi5 3/32 and i get excellent battery usage, same configuration on Mi6 will only last me 2 1/2 days so i am not really happy with it but i give developers time to improove. The price for Mi6 will also drop, its your own desicion what you do, i would wait until it drops to 350€.

Good desing, best of the hardware, good cameraS, good software, I think is worth like 400 euro, but I need your oppinion on that. My cureent is Mi5 Prime so i wonder should I switch to Mi6 ?
Well I had mi5 and mi5s and now I have mi6. The only improvement i notice is the design. The hardware upgrade isn't noticeable for me.

I bought the Mi6 64GB for £360 (UK Sterling) including delivery, 1 big negative: no FM tuner. A real shame. People still look for genuine FM tuner capability and most of the chips do support it.

Positives: like the Huawei P10 & Oneplus 5 these mid price phones do almost the same job as the high end phones like the Samsung S8 (currently £550 on Amazon) or the laughably overpriced iPhone 8+ (£890 on Amazon). I am picking these examples as they all have 5" or greater screens, which is pretty much the default size requirement for most people. The S8 has the best display tech of all phones right now (Oct 2017), I don't think even an Apple user could dispute that, until the Apple X arrives in Nov/Dec). So lets break down the figures, the S8 is appx 1.5 times more expensive than the Mi6. Is it worth that? At this price, possibly yes, because the S8 will take slightly better photos in *some* situations and has the latest display tech which can fit a really big screen into the same size handset. The iPhone 8+ is well over 2 times the cost of the Mi6. Again it will also take slightly better photos than the Mi6 in *some* situations. But is it worth 2.2 times an Mi6???

You will note I'm not including other comparison items because its been proven many times before: what the average person cares about is a) a phone with a battery which lasts at least one full day and b) a phone which has a good camera. All the other specs are of minor importance to most non-tech people. On that basis, these latest phones are definitely worth it.

In a word: YES!
Xiaomi Mi 6 is fast, excellent build quality and great capabilities.

But, as any other Xiaomi, it takes some time and effort to make things smooth and reliable.
Like flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM, installing Nova Launcher and setting up everything.
Mi Mover app helps a lot in order to transfer everything from your old phone to a Xiaomi phone.

I bought my Xiaomi Mi6 (64GB of ROM) about three months ago for 330€.
This price was achieved through a coupon code.

Yesterday I saw the 128GB Ceramic version for 338€, also with a coupon.