Twrp Unmount Of /system Failed No Such Volume

abdieldz

Members
Jan 5, 2016
I'm trying to upgrade the ROM to 9.10.19 but I always get this error, has anybody alredy solved this problem?
Actual ROM: 9.7.9

After I wiped the system partition I install the ROM and don't get this error but when I restart system it just shows the MI logo and then nothing happens the screen just turns off and MIUI doesn't start

Last edited:
The problem was solved in this week's release, I just had to unlock the bootloader again.
Thanks anyway

The problem was solved in this week's release, I just had to unlock the bootloader again.
Thanks anyway

Hi, why do you have to unlock the bootloader again? Doesn't it keep unlocked since you do it for the first time? Did you use MiUnlock? I'm trying to flash several Global ROMs on my phone but when it is flashing, it always says " Unmount Of /system Failed No Such Volume" and other errors like that, but at the end, it says installation was succesfull, but I reboot system and keep on the logo mi. Question is, if bootloader were locked, I couldn't even go into the twrp to flash the rom, could I?

Hi, why do you have to unlock the bootloader again? Doesn't it keep unlocked since you do it for the first time? Did you use MiUnlock? I'm trying to flash several Global ROMs on my phone but when it is flashing, it always says " Unmount Of /system Failed No Such Volume" and other errors like that, but at the end, it says installation was succesfull, but I reboot system and keep on the logo mi. Question is, if bootloader were locked, I couldn't even go into the twrp to flash the rom, could I?
I don't know exactly how it works but I had the same problem and unlocking the bootloader with mi unlock again worked for me so I think you have to do the same

I don't know exactly how it works but I had the same problem and unlocking the bootloader with mi unlock again worked for me so I think you have to do the same
No, It just said: "DEVICE IS ALREADY UNLOCKED, YOU DON'T NEED TO UNLOCK AGAIN", but I solved my problem just flashing LAZY FLASH after the ROM installation.