Bluetooth Range On Redmi Pro

bandoneon

Members
Sep 13, 2017
I'm experiencing some trouble with bluetooth audio - it turns out that with certain bluetooth devices there are some serious connection issues, from intermittent audio stutters to total disconnects, unless the phone is held very close to the headphones. And by very close I mean just a few centimeters, with the phone in my front pocket the problems return.
I've tested the same bluetooth devices with other phones and there's no issue at all.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Is there a chance that this could be helped by upgrading ROMs?
What I currently have is:

MIUI Version
MIUI 8.1 by xiaomi.eu
6.9.8 | beta

Baseband version
MOLY.L
R11.W1603.MD.M
P.V13.18.P44

Kernel version
3.18.22+

Build number
MRA58K

I'm experiencing some trouble with bluetooth audio - it turns out that with certain bluetooth devices there are some serious connection issues, from intermittent audio stutters to total disconnects, unless the phone is held very close to the headphones. And by very close I mean just a few centimeters, with the phone in my front pocket the problems return.
I've tested the same bluetooth devices with other phones and there's no issue at all.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Is there a chance that this could be helped by upgrading ROMs?
What I currently have is:

MIUI Version
MIUI 8.1 by xiaomi.eu
6.9.8 | beta

Baseband version
MOLY.L
R11.W1603.MD.M
P.V13.18.P44

Kernel version
3.18.22+

Build number
MRA58K

Hi, i have the same problem with my bluetooth earphones after update to 9 beta. Just downgrade to previous 8.5 and wait for next stable release. It works in my case. Maybe some other version can work better? You can try :) I hope this helps.