All 4x After July Has A Problem?

HellYe

Members
Nov 14, 2017
I think, that ALL phones after july have physical white led only. Is it true, what do you think about that?
Any phones until july has RGB LED, but after july nothing helps to solve the problem: patches, custom ROMs, etc...NOTHING!

Hi
Yes i bought mine redmi 4x in september this year. After flashing eu rom,miui 9 the led is white only,even after changing the settings

Reactions: HellYe
I have bought my Redmi Note 4X last week and the led work fine.
At this moment I have Global Rom 9.0.3.0 Stable and I haven't yet installed EU Rom...

Hi
This thread is about redmi 4/4x. The redmi note 4x its different phone with snapdragon 625 chipset. Redmi 4x has cheaper chipset snapdragon 435. My thoughs the redmi 4x has been fitted with on colour led or im might be wrong ??

Hi
This thread is about redmi 4/4x. The redmi note 4x its different phone with snapdragon 625 chipset. Redmi 4x has cheaper chipset snapdragon 435. My thoughs the redmi 4x has been fitted with on colour led or im might be wrong ??
No. Some 4x works fine. But phones after july+- has only white led.

I started a thread about this on XDA. It has to do with the display as far as I can tell. Not all 4x have the same hardware.

forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-redmi-4x/how-to/led-color-changes-version-t3704012

I can't post links here yet but you can find the thread there.

I think, that ALL phones after july have physical white led only. Is it true, what do you think about that?
Any phones until july has RGB LED, but after july nothing helps to solve the problem: patches, custom ROMs, etc...NOTHING!
the problem is for the whole Redmi4X production, models sold in March have the same problem, officially only white but with some tweaking you can get cyan, purple and yellow but there is no blue, green & red