Redmi Note 4x (mido) Not Charging

Arrederre

Members
Aug 29, 2017
Hi,

My RN4x stopped charging.
I do not know what to do.

I tried different adapters and cables. And there was no response
When I connect to a Laptop, there is a short moment, when it shows the charging notification, but after that, it stops.
Now I am trying to charge with the phone powered off, using my laptop (USB 3.0).

Any idea how I can fix this?
(Last weeks rom miui 9 7.11.18 I think)

Looks like a hardware problem... I'm flash all weeklies and i never have that problem...

A repair shop saying there's nothing they can do about a phone not charging? At least they should know what part is damaged. Is it the battery, charging port connector on the flex cable, connector on the motherboard whatsoever. What shop did you buy it and how long ago? If you dont want to open it yourself and buy the spare parts I think that's your best option now.

A repair shop saying there's nothing they can do about a phone not charging? At least they should know what part is damaged. Is it the battery, charging port connector on the flex cable, connector on the motherboard whatsoever. What shop did you buy it and how long ago? If you dont want to open it yourself and buy the spare parts I think that's your best option now.

I ordered the "Charging Port" on aliexpress
This is a chip onto which the micro-usb is found. I figured that this chip would be the best start.

I will post results when the chip arrives.

Thanks for the help