Please Help!!! My Phone Is Stuck On Fastboot, But Running Low On Battery And Can't Charge

NickH

Members
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys,

I just got my Mi6 today and I was trying to change it to Global version from the Chinese version. At first, I think I did a bad flash, then my phone was stuck on fastboot. But after I installed twrp Recovery on it and was ready to recover it, I think my battery is running low, and I can't recover it. And right now it's just stuck on fastboot. Please help!!!

Thanks so much

Hey guys,

I just got my Mi6 today and I was trying to change it to Global version from the Chinese version. At first, I think I did a bad flash, then my phone was stuck on fastboot. But after I installed twrp Recovery on it and was ready to recover it, I think my battery is running low, and I can't recover it. And right now it's just stuck on fastboot. Please help!!!

Thanks so much
xiaomitool com/latest
Maybe this Tool can help you?
Good luck

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 6 met Tapatalk

Hi there, when I tried to use XiaomiTools on fastboot, it kept on asking me to enable USB debugging. What should I do? Thanks!!

Enable USB debugging then :) Why do you need Xiaomi tool for if you use xiaomi.eu room?