Problem With Mi4s Help

Romuald

Members
May 21, 2017
hi there,

i have a problem/ my mi4s had some reebot frequently. so i thought maybe an application or another problem created it (like rom problem)
i decided to downgrade the rom. i'm now on android 5.1.1 and a rom 6.12.22.

but i have problems :
- no access anymore to TWRP (surely cause i tried to update it but failed surely) each time i push volume high + start bouton the phone reboot.
- no access to the parameters of my phone
- supersu says root not installed correctly
- flashify say the same thing
- bootloader still unlock (wich at least is good)
- mi pc suite stop updating rom at 50% (whaterver it is stable or dev rom)

i need to do a cleaaaaaannn installation of everything...and i need your help cause i really don't know how to do it and by what to start....

can someone help me?

thanks
genesian

hi there,

i have a problem/ my mi4s had some reebot frequently. so i thought maybe an application or another problem created it (like rom problem)
i decided to downgrade the rom. i'm now on android 5.1.1 and a rom 6.12.22.

but i have problems :
- no access anymore to TWRP (surely cause i tried to update it but failed surely) each time i push volume high + start bouton the phone reboot.
- no access to the parameters of my phone
- supersu says root not installed correctly
- flashify say the same thing
- bootloader still unlock (wich at least is good)
- mi pc suite stop updating rom at 50% (whaterver it is stable or dev rom)

i need to do a cleaaaaaannn installation of everything...and i need your help cause i really don't know how to do it and by what to start....

can someone help me?

thanks
genesian
Or begin again

http://en.miui.com/thread-251450-1-1.html

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

thanks "santigt" it worked i success install twrp 2.8.7.0 and the rom from this tutorial...

i wonder if i can install miui9 now and twrp last version? and how install the last version of twrp?

Have you seen that tutorial?
You have to download miflash program and you need to flash the ROM of there, select flash all.
Look the tutorial first. It have screenshot
84bd138aedb136bfc412a6d612a606c4.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

hi

thanks for your help

yes i did follow the tutorial. and now i have miui 7.2.1 stable (LAJCNDA) and android 5.1.1 LMY47V installed.

i still have my problem of reboot. the only solution i found for now is an application named "wake lock". I choosed "partial wake lock" and like this my phone don't reboot in idle mode.

i don't know if the problem of reboot will stop if i change of version of miui.

other questions :
1 -how do i update twrp to version recent (3.2.0?)? do i have to restart in recovry mode? but in TWRP how do i do the update? there is no udpate button.
2- i read that best rom for mi4s was 6.12.22...is it better rom than the last miui9 rom?
3- android 7 is it good one ? if yes can i keep rom 6.12.22 and install android 7?

and how do i install it?

do i need to install android 7 before?

do you have any links?

thanks santigt for ur fast answer and ur help ;)

Back with new problem. I installed a globerom. It worked well. I try to install other Rom it didn't succeed. so I try th method of installing mi4s.cmd / then instal via miflash the Rom 7.5.0.2 (or something like that) then instal twrp.cmd and then instal twrp 3.2.0.2 (or something like that) still stuck on the mi logo whatever the time I wait... still blocked here...
I accepted rarely to tarp and whatever the Rom I install... installation seem to work well then when it boot... same thing...
The fastboot/recovery/or boot of the phone seems very long like sometimes more than 30sec...
I'm afraid that maybe I locked the boot loader and Don t know how I can make my phone work back again

Android base has changed from 5.x to 7.x. This happened with weekly 7.2.9. The bootloader will be locked again.
So you can go to this weekly thread and follow the instruction in the second post.
Or you can try this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi4c-android-5-1-1-to-7-0.40827/page-3#post-381538

hi
i just took a look at the post u said (2 post of the weekly 7.2.9 rom) i'll try the device-info...i hope it is not locked if not i don't knoww how i'll be able to unlock with xiaomi cause i can't start my phone so i can't type any number in it to unlock the bootloader

well i succeed to enter in fastboot mode only once...i saw that the bootloader was unlocked...i tried to install twrp 3.0.30 it succeed but after i couldn't restart my phone at all in any mode...it doesn't reeboot...i think the battery is just dead... cause when i connected it before it was blinking in red...then it was red and not blinking...but now no led anymore...wherever i connect it...
fed up with this phone...