Stable Release Changelog

crok.bic

Members
Sep 12, 2017
Hi,

Can someone let me know the link to the changelog of the stable version of HMNote4X?

What are the differencies between the last Xiaomi.EU Stable and the Chinese Stable?

As far as I know the Xiaomi.EU ROMs are based on the chinese stable and developer ROMs and tweaked for international use and the weekly DEV ROMs have great, detailed changelogs - but I don't see the stable changelog anywhere..

So, is there any link or description on what are the differences, what are the changes/tweaks between Xiaomi Chinese Stable and Xiaomi EU Stable? They should not be the same..

Thank you!

Last edited:
Yes, if I would be interested in the weekly updates' changelogs you are right, the changelogs are always there for the weekly updates - but I am interested in the stable releases' changelogs. Or, if you feel you know where is the info I'm looking for please post a link and shed the light.

Being a rookie here, this is confusing for me too. What are the differences between stable and weekly and how to find them? Furtherrmore, why are weekly roms more promoted than stable roms? There is no subforum for EU stable releases so forum members cannot respond to problems with EU stable release. Finally, it is unclear who has authority within the forums, thus we canot weigh the response for its value. Some weekly responses are really ridiculous. Maybe just create a subforum with changelogs for EU stable releases. My guess is responses will be more stable too...