8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyi:

Notification bug has been reported: http://www.miui.com/thread-12169693-1-1.html

Please click on confirm 我也遇到过 button
I wanted to click confirm, but I did not find the button that usually appears in the English forum. I do not know if it is a normal post and did not enter as the bug report form.

xiaomi_en.png

Why not sell mi mix2 and buy a Mi6? You can still update this week and have 'OREOO' and some FCs o_O

Sent from my MI 6 using OREO Tapatalk

After switching to Mi6, update to Oreo then....start complaining why the Oreo rom is full of bugs, why charge so slow, why battery drain so fast, why so many FC, why this app doesn't run well,why that app stop running, and why the heck you guys released such a buggy rom, it shouldn't be released at all...then next week, start complaining why there is no Oreo updates hahaha (i laugh my stomach hurt just writing this post)

Fyi:

Notification bug has been reported: http://www.miui.com/thread-12169693-1-1.html

Please click on confirm 我也遇到过 button
They know about this issue. I report this issue 7.12.27 when we have nightly.
No one from Xiaomi.eu confirm that.
Everyone here only complains, but nobody reports, nobody even confirms. I sometimes send PM to other Mi5c users to confirm different bugs and no one does. The tragedy of this community Xiaomi.eu

http://www.miui.com/thread-11881825-1-1.html

de87e6f05e3168e1c492e6faa21c6ba7.jpg

Even on Ineternational Miui forum no one confirm or report this.
Same i report 27.12.2017 and

http://en.miui.com/thread-1392066-1-1.html

@graw2 read in en.miui.com my report. I report 27.12.2017 both Miui's forum this bug and Bug Moderator answers that is already reported thia bug and They know about that.
But still no one from Xiaomi.eu not confirm.
All can confirm and report bugs, but no one do that, no one go to bug subforum and no one search reported bugs...
All can only complain all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Igor Eisberg
But still no one from Xiaomi.eu not confirm.
All can confirm and report bugs, but no one do that, no one go to bug subforum and no one search reported bugs...
All can only complain all the time.
Now you're complaining too.
It's not that easy for a westerner to find a proper f....ing chinese button with funny bushy characters. At least now @graw2 gave us some hints.

Now you're complaining too.
It's not that easy for a westerner to find a proper f....ing chinese button with funny bushy characters. At least now @graw2 gave us some hints.
But They dont fix it. This is not system app.
I am complaining about You and another complain users from Xiaomi.eu, not China Beta Team and China rom or bugs. You can only criticize and complain, but no longer confirm or confirm an error. December's mistake and you only now report and confirm? since December 2017, complaints but nobody confirmed it. Laughter in the room.
Bug exist from rom 7.12.25 and we have now 8.1.16 and this week not will be fixed.
25.12.2017 - 17.1.2018 :-D all complain in this time but no one report even no one confirm...

Sorry man, I'm not an advanced forum user as you are, I had no idea how and where to report that. Bit since today I was given links and instructions - I just did it. It's just that simple. Why it wasn't given long time ago in December, I don't know.

Mix2 will only receive the Oreo after the Redmi 3S has been upgraded to Nougat o_O
Even Redmi 3S has been updated this week and Mix2 does not, very sad...

You are wrong. Stable update for R3s is Marshmallow based and brings absolutely nothing new. Obviously, R3S users will NEVER obtain Nougat...
So stop being sad, and let R3S users cry instead...

Can this new version be installed without wiping (Currently on 7.12.21) Just DL and select update package?

2 NOTIFICATION FIXED :) in GG, WhatsApp i have 1 notifiction and 1 message :)
36ed9ef3d221dc30efd398616d078d5f.jpg
775c25c357209da5a782fabb581c9fa8.jpg

I know how fix it, its not Miui Bug.

Reactions: ingbrzy
HI Zeok do you have also led notification and vibration? Ho do you have fixed?
Soud from gg, whatsApp i have. Led notification from GG i have, from Whatsapp No. On GG, Whatsapp and Gmail o dont have double notifications in status bar.
Vibrate i have.

Reactions: barbuti17
Status
Not open for further replies.