The System Was Destroyed (locking Bootloader Again)

Jan 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

I share my story with you because I am really desperate :S

I have unlocked my Mi5x and then I have installed the MIUI ROM eu in order to get a mi 5X in spanish. Everything was OK and everything was working perfectly until I decided to lock the bootloader again with the fastboot command "fastboot oem lock".

I reboot the phone and..."The system was destroyed".

I'm trying to unlock de bootloader but any mi flash work with any of my mi accounts. I have requested grant for unlock the bootloader again with the mi account which was installed in the phone, the grant has been received and I have tried to unlock and nothing: MiUnlock says that I have to add the phone to the developer options or something like that.

Please I need your help I don't know how to repair the phone...:S

Thank you so much in advance!

Best regards!

but, why did you re-lock the boot loader?? no era necesario.
explicame mas para poder ayudarte. yo tengo uno que compré defectuoso y lo tuve que reparar yo mismo.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello,

I also faced that error twice.. Once after I tried to install twrp. And second time when I tried to lock bootloader with same command.

Only thing you can do is testpoint from previous post.

1. Download latest china DEVELOPER rom if you want to unlock bootloader later.
2. Put it in miflash and keep MiFlash opened with rom ready for flashing
3. Turn the phone off
4. Remove back cover (there is a lot of videos on youtube
5. Remove battery jack
6. Touch 2 circle pins with tweezers or something like that (keep tweezers on pins untill you connect it to computer)
7. Plug usb in phone while keeping tweezers on pins, but be carefull not to touch anything else while connecting phone
8. You will hear sound on computer that your usb is plugged, then remove tweezers
9. Refresh MiFlash
10. You will see COM4 or some other number in MiFlash
11. Click on Flash and wait about 250sec untill it's finished
12. After it is finished, connect battery back to motherboard and try to turn on the phone

It flashed in 1 second because bootloader is locked and you have to surpass somehow locked bootloader and only way to do it is with test point method.
You have to open back cover and make test-point and then flash.

Ya, my bootloader is now locked, before i flashed with Global Rom with TWRP was unlocked.
But i cant flash with Miflash and bootloader locked?
I already try, but no Qualcom driver device manager, the test point method is the only solution?

I tried everything and this was the last options. There is no way to unlock bootloader because you have to apply for unlock over your phone and it's impossible because of the brick.