Did Anyone Buy One?

I got one 2 days ago. Everything is fine except fb notification shows weird Vietnamese due to language compatibility issue. I will wait for a Eu rom for a better performance.

bootloader is locked and Mi unlock says "current account is not bound to this device"
Which means you need to go back onto the MIUI home screen, open it, log out of the currently logged in Mi account if it is not yours and then login with your account. THEN repeat the unlocking process.

To the 3-4 people that replied in this thread and have the phone.

How is it? Camera, performance, general feel and battery?
Did you regret it? At that price i am bettween 70% Mi note 3 and the rest on Mi6 and OPO5.

Okee, i have one too, since yesterday.
But now i figured out there is no global ROM yet... :(

What do you advise? Custom rom, or wait for the official global ROM?
I have no experience at all in flashing devices...

Not yet, waiting for price drop. Resellers now sell it higher than Mi 6 by quite a significant margin despite the official price is the same as Mi 6.

Is magisk not going to support safetynet? Read from the official forum. Is there any other ways to make Android pay to work on those modified ROM? Thank you.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Mine came with unlocked bootloader and fake Global Rom from Aliexpress (Mi Global Store), so it was easier to flash twrp and then EU Rom, till now no problems.

Same here :(
You have to eneble developer settings and in there enable OEM unlocking or something like that, then it will ask for for an accept button. If you encounter an error you have to use a VPN and choose shangai server. After this you have to wait 72 hours and you are good to go for unlocking,

Bought one finally, bootloader unlocked and now running latest EU stable, rooted, with everything from my previous Mi 5 has been Mi Mover-ed :cool:

Bought a new black 6/64 by accident for my wife on the Swedish eBay site Tradera for EUR 200, from a probably "grey" seller, so I'm not expecting any functional guaranty.

Will be interesting to see what's on it.

Noticed that Note 3 still after 6 months does not have it's own forum på XDA. ?!

Last edited: