Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello good people. I have Mido runing this rom and everything is good. But i have 2 questions.
First: My TWRP version is 3.0.2.0, but i founded version 3.2.1.0. (dl.twrp.me/mido). Can i upgrade to new version with fastboot? My Mido will boot fine with new twrp and 8.2.1 xiaomi.eu rom?
Second: How about xiaomi.eu oreo rom? Mido Ressurection Remix Android 8.1 rom was launched (sourceforge.net/projects/resurrectionremix-oreo/files/mido/). If xiaomi.eu not upgrade to oreo, i have to migrate to ressurection or lineage.
Very sorry, i like miui.eu.
Keep your good working, and thank you for your amazing job.

Hello good people. I have Mido runing this rom and everything is good. But i have 2 questions.
First: My TWRP version is 3.0.2.0, but i founded version 3.2.1.0. (dl.twrp.me/mido). Can i upgrade to new version with fastboot? My Mido will boot fine with new twrp and 8.2.1 xiaomi.eu rom?
Second: How about xiaomi.eu oreo rom? Mido Ressurection Remix Android 8.1 rom was launched (sourceforge.net/projects/resurrectionremix-oreo/files/mido/). If xiaomi.eu not upgrade to oreo, i have to migrate to ressurection or lineage.
You can update your twrp through twrp go to flash and choose image then select the twrp-3.2.1-0 you downloaded from dl.twrp.me
I think you can wait a little bit for oreo no need to hurry, nothing fancy for now in oreo.

Reactions: iamlloyds
dont instal miui 9 versions in redmi pro ,just a generic version and loot of bugs and battery drain , 8.5.4 miui 8 still best than stable 9....

Interesting guy, 4th post, demanding oreo and threatening to migrate ..

Maybe we all here need to beg you not to leave ?

Go help yourself, learn some manner..

Do you even know what Xiaomi.eu ROM is all about?

Interesting guy, 4th post, demanding oreo and threatening to migrate ..

Maybe we all here need to beg you not to leave ?

Go help yourself, learn some manner..

Do you even know what Xiaomi.eu ROM is all about?
Do not swear and worry about trifles. I have wanted to say him about a little twrp secret but will not

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi all
Please tell me, why not work "quick reply" in notification bar?
and no app "Document"?
Thhanks

The system sound option in the screen recorder has disappeared for many months. Only silence and microphone appear. Why?

My device is Redmi note 3 SE (kate)

Sorry for my bad english.
1dbfea6cf091fc5a1457f822c614a023.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it is the only solution in this case
Thank you, Kamaleon.
But possible that nobody knows a trial that I can do for fixing it?
In the end it is only two buttons that do not work.
Is there not any setup or config file that I can try to fix (even using busybox ot root browser or something else) for re-activating those functionalities? :)

Come on. You are the best european MIUI experts :)

Thank you, Kamaleon.
But possible that nobody knows a trial that I can do for fixing it?
In the end it is only two buttons that do not work.
Is there not any setup or config file that I can try to fix (even using busybox ot root browser or something else) for re-activating those functionalities? :)

Come on. You are the best european MIUI experts :)

Try factory reset?

Meanwhile you can use Quickball as alternative..till you find the fix

Settings->additional Settings->Quick ball->Turn on Quick ball

Here are some more idea : https://www.google.com/amp/techsarj...king-xiaomi-phones-redmi-mi-miui-8-9.html/amp

Last edited:
Try factory reset?

Meanwhile you can use Quickball as alternative..till you find the fix

Settings->additional Settings->Quick ball->Turn on Quick ball

Here are some more idea :

I've already tried to use the quick ball........but both Home and Task Manager functionality do not work not even in the quick ball.
Then it seems that it is like the system do not respond to the action command.
I'm going to read the link page you posted.
Thank you :)

hmmm the HDR function does not work in the stock camera?!
i use the Redmi note 4X EU rom from here... anyone has the same problem?

hmmm the HDR function does not work in the stock camera?!
i use the Redmi note 4X EU rom from here... anyone has the same problem?
8.2.1? and what "does not works" means?

Last edited:
i am on the 9.2.1 and after the HDR photo it says... can't connect to the camera
Did you installed camera2api plugin with Magisk, or did you manually add a line in the build.prop?
At the Redmi 4x with camera2api there is the "bug" with "can't connect to camera".

Remove the Modul or the line in build.prop for working HDR-Mode

Did you installed camera2api plugin with Magisk, or did you manually add a line in the build.prop?
At the Redmi 4x with camera2api there is the "bug" with "can't connect to camera".

Remove the Modul or the line in build.prop for working HDR-Mode

oh well damn... i did it manually i will try to delete that line, i did that one for the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod.
cheers mate! you are helpful

Can somebody offer some help please: I installed the latest version for kenzo (i was using lineageOS 14.1 before) and now my phone will not boot. When i push the power on button the mi logo shows for a second and the phone vibrates and then turns off immediately. Boot to TWRP recovery doesn't work (the same result). The phone can be put into the fastboot, but when i use adb devices -l the computer shows nothing.

Another strange thing: if i connect the phone to the carger the red light blinks.

P.S. Nevermind solved it - needed to unlock via miflash_unlock. After unlocking the phone thankfully booted.

Last edited:
I guess you mean MIUI 9.3 beta 8.2.1, right.
My Redmi 4X is working fine. Can you post a screenshot and did you mod anything?

i enabled the build.prop line (for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*) i am removing the the line tomorrow keep you guys posted!

9.2.1 stable no weekly rom

Is there a lag on de Xiaomi mi5s?
??
I haven't noticed any lag... But fingerprint scanner is failing a lot! Even if you put the wrong finger it takes 5 seconds to vibrate! And in this two weeks with this update my phone as rebooted 3 times by itself. Am I the only one ?

Hi everyone.
I have 8.1.25 and from 2 weeks ago I believe some Google store update did something bad to my phone.
The battery is draining like mad.
This is a Redmi Pro X20.
Is anyone having the same issue?
c67da2784e348611f6e6f1836b78fe23.jpg
69fcc3ee0f312e703b14713c786e03d3.jpg
62bb19b4c64ad638e6ebdf398b71d87a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Awake 14h might be a problem, but this is the wrong thread for you. Get up2date.
And get BetterBatteryStats to resolve your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.