4g Xiaomi Mi Note 3

BrunodeSousa

Members
Mar 6, 2018
Hi guys,
I noticed that the 4G does not turn on my smartphone, I have the stable rom xiaomi.eu 9.2 it always stays on 3G and I have already defined the networks for 4G but it keeps changing or it does not ...
VolTE does not TURN ON either, what can I do?

Bruno Ferreira:
What is your ISP provider? NOS? Vodafone?

Im from Portugal too and i notice a lot the lack of Band 20, in comparation with my old Oppo Find 7 with it...

Resuming:
Fora das cidades é uma treta ter boa net....

Bruno Sousa:

My ISP provider NOS , yes only inside Lisbon (where i'm going to work everyday) i had good rate but in surrondings sucks , anyway i can't turn on volTE

Resposta : É Horrível, aliás eu nem consigo ligar a opcao volTE não sei porque... apesar de eu ter tentado mudar a banda apenas para LTE o raio do telemóvel muda sempre as configuações e anda numa luta constante entre 4g e o 3g

Sorry about the name.

Yep....here in POrto same problem: Moments ago i had to turn off/ON to get again LTE....

This sucks! Sometimes i think to sell this phone and return to my old Find 7...

Im Portugal de 4G is not a problem any more. If you use the carrier MEO, the MEO use now the band 1 (2100mhz) i get 4G in more places! specially im my small city, I never get 4G in my phone without B20 and now I can get 4G in B1. The band 20 is good to penetrating wallls and for high distance. But the speed is slow.

Well im on Vodafone and so far, here on remote village, i have 3G vs NOS H+...

Also, seems to offer better cover. Im happy, even without Band 20...