Camera2api In Xiaomieu Rom

srack

Members
Apr 9, 2018
Hello,
at the moment i have the newest Global ROM on my MI6.
But i want to take pictures with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* because i read its much better quality.
Do you think its a hughe improvement over the stock camera app for the MI6?
And is the camera2api enabled in your EU ROM?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
But i want to take pictures with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* because i read its much better quality.

Thanks in advance.
how about just try it?

Hello,

Thanks in advance.
No it is not enabled on this rom but you can use Magisk Manager and flash a module for enable it, download the latest Magisk zip and flash it in TWRP or your recovery, search for a module, download it instakk, reboot install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and done!

Hello,

i have the same question...

So the camera2api is not enabled by default, why? i think many users want that...

and: for example i have an mi mix 2, i have tested severall solutiuons and i got not a working camera2api :(

Hello,

Thanks in advance.
im using redmi 5, im using *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* n camera2api, it much better than stock camera. with portrait mode we can get awesome photo with bokeh, here is a sample photos i take with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*..
4730e30d2763a806444fdb9fd141ac1b.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk