New Battery Drain On Mi5

Nothing helps unfortunately.
I'm waiting for an update.

In case it works for you, within the Google settings I have disabled Nearby and stopped draining my battery.

Attachments

• Nearby.png
    Nearby.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 925
I have this problem since 1 year ago, I have RedMi Note 4 (RAM 3GB and 64GB memory, MIUI Global 9.5.2.0 MBFMIFA stable, CPU decaMax 2.11 GHz).
The battery is drained fast, consumed mainly by "Stendby cell" which sometime reach 60% of battery usage. I changed SIM buying a new one from second 1°class phone company, so I exclude the problem is related to the SIM.

I had this problem and I´ve solved it last week, it's very simple! High battery's natural deterioration.
No matter what you do, you will still suffer from this problem.

Just one solution, replace for a new (good or original) battery, and be happy again. (I did it!)

Search for the original one BM22, in the Xiaomi Aliexpress Store, and solve it. Just $ 11,00!

Reactions: mereu72
I had this problem and I´ve solved it last week, it's very simple! High battery's natural deterioration.
No matter what you do, you will still suffer from this problem.

Just one solution, replace for a new (good or original) battery, and be happy again. (I did it!)

Search for the original one BM22, in the Xiaomi Aliexpress Store, and solve it. Just $ 11,00!
Thanks, I will look for the new battery.
But this is strange, I had the problem since the beginning when I bought the smartphone 1 year's ago, Cell Stendby up to 60% usage..
I think it is related to the MIUI version or some issue with it.
Is it simple to replace the battery? Mine is a 4100 , is it possible to upgrade with a more powerful battery with RedMi Note 4?