Best Rom For Battery Life

Chris57600

Members
Apr 19, 2018
Hello,

I think I will buy this phone asap and I would like to know which ROM is the best for battery life ? And an average SOT if it is possible. I have a moderate use (mostly browsing)

Thank you !

Envoyé de mon D5803 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello,

I think I will buy this phone asap and I would like to know which ROM is the best for battery life ? And an average SOT if it is possible. I have a moderate use (mostly browsing)

Thank you !

Envoyé de mon D5803 en utilisant Tapatalk

you will be fine with the last stable. 958 rom.Im getting up to 9h sot

Reactions: BrunodeSousa
What are your settings? I can have 5h SOT.... with 10 hours of usage

my drain is 10% battery per 1 hour.(SOT) with some gaming,fb,youtube and web so is almost 10h SOT.
my settings:is wifi on only when is connected,auto brightnes,no app run on startup...
1-2% in idle (6-7hours) when im sleeping,
if you are rooted use greenify.
also i have debloated some apps like mail,live walls, mi cloud,mi credit, mi drive, next pay, carouel etc.. (using root unistaller)

Reactions: BrunodeSousa
Pretty much the same here. I don't do any of the things as above, but I get around 10% an hour. Some days it's 8 hours SOT and some 9 hours. Just depends on usage.
What do u do friend on ur normal usage ? tell me ur settings if you can xD

I use 958rom , SOT 5h mostly, but i have 8 hours phone on (awake/turned on), i always using the phone during the day....
settings: auto-brightness, all apps settings with battery saving, battery saving turned on 100%, no app ram background, mobile data always on or sometimes wifi always on

it's normal ? how i can change this ?

I use 958rom , SOT 5h mostly, but i have 8 hours phone on (awake/turned on), i always using the phone during the day....
settings: auto-brightness, all apps settings with battery saving, battery saving turned on 100%, no app ram background, mobile data always on or sometimes wifi always on

Do you have GPS on?

Yes, it is normal.
Forget the 7-10 SOT if you use LTE internet.
To get such big amount of SOT you need to be on WiFi all time and you need to use your phone almost continuously.
Or you need to be rooted and delete many services which are required by the apps (synchronizing, etc)

Yes, it is normal.
Forget the 7-10 SOT if you use LTE internet.
To get such big amount of SOT you need to be on WiFi all time and you need to use your phone almost continuously.
Or you need to be rooted and delete many services which are required by the apps (synchronizing, etc)
Thanks friend, im going to post here some pictures of my phone battery performance

Reactions: Chris57600
cQD6i8