Camera Quality With Xiaomi.eu Rom

LucaM

Members
Apr 24, 2018
Hi,

I want to try Xiaomi.eu on my Mi Note 3 (I'm a Global ROM user now) and I have only a doubt: camera quality with default app.

I have read everything and more, half of opinions about a concrete worsening and other half saying that default app preserves same quality as Global ROM.

Can some expert please explain accurately what really happens with Xiaomi.eu to default camera app?

Thank you all

The quality seems to be just fine. I am surprised about the pictures I can do with it. No doubt of that, but, there is an issue with the phone when using the camera (or even with the camera app).
The phone gets blocked if I am recording more than 20 seconds of Full HD video.
Sound strange but I modified the recoding resolution to 4K and I managed to record more than 3 minutes with it.
Did any user of this cheap phone with better camera than Iphone 6 :))) had this issue?

Thanks for the answer.
May I ask you if you ever used this phone with a Global Rom to make a comparison about camera?

Thanks for the answer.
May I ask you if you ever used this phone with a Global Rom to make a comparison about camera?

I did use it with Global ROM but I don't see ant difference in pictures quality.
or maybe I am not that experience to notice that there is a difference.
I think you need to do comparison by making the same picture in the same conditions with 2 different ROM's.

Thanks a lot, so I assume that your advice is to go with .EU anytime. I honeslty don't see a reason to stay with Global if I can get same pictures with .EU rom

Thanks for the answer.
Hi,
I have used global 9.1.4 for a long time and from some weeks the 9.5.8 stalbe.eu :
I can't find any difference between them

Last edited:
Hey Brothers
I wanna know why my device is this way, the quality of the camera is bad.

When i take pictures with the phone, the images are also not clear. Viewing videos or photos, they appear to be drizzled, like the Tvs of yesteryear. This phone has ranking better than the Iphone 7 in question camera, my girlfriend has this Iphone, and is giving 10 to 0 in it. Just for comparison, i got a Redmi 2 and the photos taken by it, is similiar with my Mi Note 3. It could be that some software error when they mounted this cell (their screen) or even some ROM problem.
The photos taken by it on the internet or even in videos of youtubers, do not compare with this cell phone I received.
This may be a specific problem on this phone, but unfortunately this problem happened to me.

Global ROM V9.1.4.0.NCHMIEI (MIUI9)

Last edited: