Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "danz666, post: 417817, member: 191371"] no vince, pero rossy también conocido como redmi 5, desbloqueo facial funciona bien, playstore no tiene ningún problema también ... solo limpie dalvik n cache de 8.3.29 a 8.4 .19

Enviado desde mi Redmi 5 usando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
Como isistes para el desbloqueo facial no lo encuentro en mi disp

[QUOTE = "danz666, post: 417817, member: 191371"] no vince, pero rossy también conocido como redmi 5, desbloqueo facial funciona bien, playstore no tiene ningún problema también ... solo limpie dalvik n cache de 8.3.29 a 8.4 .19

Enviado desde mi Redmi 5 usando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
Como isistes para el desbloqueo facial no lo encuentro en mi disp
english please, i dont understand

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

He doesn't found the face unlock on his phone....
face unlock works perfectly on my redmi5
586a668f05186e84e448449a0d6e9f40.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

This was solved on mine after 3 reboots. Now battery performance is good.
Only problem is the bluetooth
Yes sometimes reboot the phone fix it... But everytime I reboot my phone it turns allmost settings to default (ringtones, status bar, letter size, lockscreen, and more...) everytime I reboot my phone I need half an hour to change settings again... It's been like that for more than a month... No one can fix it... They are releasing a phone every month and the support its getting poor...

Yes sometimes reboot the phone fix it... But everytime I reboot my phone it turns allmost settings to default (ringtones, status bar, letter size, lockscreen, and more...) everytime I reboot my phone I need half an hour to change settings again... It's been like that for more than a month... No one can fix it... They are releasing a phone every month and the support its getting poor...
I had that problem half a year ago.
Did a full wipe and everything was good.
I don't complain about the support. It's normal when you have more new devices that it takes a little more time to manage all.

I have 2 phones, xiaomi mi note 3 - WORKS PERFECTLY, but on redmi note 4(mtk) after upgrade always google play store ALWAYS FREEZE PHONE, need reboot

The region option is not available, I'm stuck with Poland, as for example in mi Remote

Mido

Tks

Where find stable version from Xiaomi.EU guys? I dont like try and get much to bug.. please help me

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

I had that problem half a year ago.
Did a full wipe and everything was good.
I don't complain about the support. It's normal when you have more new devices that it takes a little more time to manage all.
I did more than one full wipe and sometimes the phone is good and other times it just starts to heat and lag and draining the battery... It's very unstable... I tried all stable roms and none of them is stable. I don't know what's the problem whith this phone... It's always the last phone to get updated. A flagship that probably will not receive android oreo from xiaomi because it's not as popular as older mi5... All the oficial roms to this phone are full of bugs... I bought a redmi 5 plus for my girlfriend and it's faster and smoother than my mi5s... This phone has a issue since it's release and no one do nothing about it... I guess I will give a try to lineage os.

I did more than one full wipe and sometimes the phone is good and other times it just starts to heat and lag and draining the battery... It's very unstable... I tried all stable roms and none of them is stable. I don't know what's the problem whith this phone... It's always the last phone to get updated. A flagship that probably will not receive android oreo from xiaomi because it's not as popular as older mi5... All the oficial roms to this phone are full of bugs... I bought a redmi 5 plus for my girlfriend and it's faster and smoother than my mi5s... This phone has a issue since it's release and no one do nothing about it... I guess I will give a try to lineage os.

I tried a lot of custom roms including lineage.
Xiaomi.eu is still the best choice.
It's indeed too bad that this device is not so popular.
My wife has an redmi note 4X global and it's also faster than my mi5s.
Stability was a big improvement on my device after i installed the latest firmware through twrp.

I tried a lot of custom roms including lineage.
Xiaomi.eu is still the best choice.
It's indeed too bad that this device is not so popular.
My wife has an redmi note 4X global and it's also faster than my mi5s.
Stability was a big improvement on my device after i installed the latest firmware through twrp.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I will keep hoping for a decent miui for my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.