8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, after i put the phone to flight mode and then back, bluetooth doesnt open until i reboot.

Mi note 3

Error while opening battery usage on a clean Mi5
34602210c631120030d0c038fa12494b.jpg
fb611d5128880e276dffc03ca1ace20f.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Mi4c. Suddenly my WhatsApp notifications on lookscreen started to work. This is really weird...

2 bugs for me in mi note 3

- Play store not working. All time the "play store still not working" banner appears

- Block the screen with another app (for example Nova) leeds to a mandatory password enter (fingerprint not valid)

Any solution for the 1 one (I assume the other is a MIUI itself but)
1. Can't reproduce.
2. Don't report something absolutely normal as a bug. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-7-12-v2.44949/post-428871

1. A lot of us are suffering this. I update from the last MIUI 9 of note 3. Update downloading the update via web and loading it through the update menu "select package"

Sorry about 2, the update broke that configuration
The update FIXED that configuration. Third party apps should not be automatically granted permission to lock users' devices. I personally corrected this mistake.
The behavior you're experiencing after the update is the correct behavior, as designed by Google.

Since you updated from MIUI 9 to 10 I would advice wiping data and cache. That might solve your issue.

Why I can't get OTA update from 8.7.5? When o try to download it says "already up to date"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Redmi 4x

It's a bit confusing that some people state they unlocked bootloader in no time. I was trying everything but no success, always get 360 hours waiting time, Until somebody said that high level account unlock the bootloader right away.
High level what?? How can i achieve that?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk

2 bugs for me in mi note 3

- Play store not working. All time the "play store still not working" banner appears

- Block the screen with another app (for example Nova) leeds to a mandatory password enter (fingerprint not valid)

Any solution for the 1 one (I assume the other is a MIUI itself but)
Solution for 1:
No enough with clear cache and data of okay store itself you need to do it with an app call downloads.

Don't go so easily to a wipe data, much times the solution is easier!!

Reactions: MiD64
Status
Not open for further replies.