8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

calibrate your battery bro. same with mine. I do charge at same percent of yours and drain my battery and charge and dont use or open your phone. do it twice dude. once you did, if 97 percent again just unplug the connector and plug again to reach 98 percent up to 100 percent. goodluck.

It's a bit confusing that some people state they unlocked bootloader in no time. I was trying everything but no success, always get 360 hours waiting time, Until somebody said that high level account unlock the bootloader right away.
I have a 2 years xiao mi account with a Chinese number and got unlocked right away when applying for my new Mi8 phone.
I have also applied for another account, also active for 2 years BUT using a French number, and there got the 360 hours message.

Could it be that the unlocking time was related to the account phone number ? :rolleyes:

@ingbrzy

Is there a known battery drain in this ROM for the Mi8? The phone gets hot after taking it of the charger and drain to 85% in 1 hour. After that it cools down and the battery drain is gone..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-18-07-45-38-978_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-18-07-45-38-978_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 267
Mi4c. The phone heats a lot, really a lot, when using GPS, for example with mi fit. There's a huge difference in temperature and battery consumption comparing with MIUI 9.

Dear community, I'm missing from emails the exchange option when setting up the emails, is anyone able to add or any expectations to get it back?

Reactions: Patit
Is this feature available? I cant seem to find it on my Mi8.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you change the location to another place so you must see it cant load any seatt..

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
if you are out of EU, set your NTP server via some gps fix app..

if you are out of EU, set your NTP server via some gps fix app..
Thanks im in Vietnam now and using gps fix off Vietnam, only if i restart my phone, i can get the seatt but if using long time and go another place i cant show any seat and cant lock any location, i dont know why :(

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Is this feature available? I cant seem to find it on my Mi8.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Aaaah, I want this!
@devs: is it possible that you activate this studio lightning feature also for other phones than mi mix 2s? I'd donate to get this activated on my mi6

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.